main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Star Wars Battlefront

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthBud, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBud

DarthBud Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Just wondering if anyone else has played this yet? I'm goint to get XBox Live because of it. I took it to my friend's place to see what Live would be like it was great.

2. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Not yet. As soon as I get a new computer though...

Hopefully by Christmas...

Seems to me like this game has great potential for multi-player!

3. Unicron

Unicron Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2002
    I bought it Monday night at the midnight release. I've only played it once so far, but it's pretty crazy. I consider it more of a strategy game than a FPS, personally.

Man, did you play the Battle of Geonosis? That was CRAZY. There were thousands of things running around; it was so chaotic. I got pounded by the Confederacy on that stage...

Favorite thing to play so far: the droideka. :) I got the "Killing Spree" award several times when using those.

4. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    i bought star wars battlefront on tuesday, i finished it on wednesday. geonosis was tough, and its hard to fly most ships. i wish there were cheats for invincibilty and unlimited ammo, i like the sniper character for clone wars , rebels, and empire. one of the bespin battles took a while to finish also. the cheats for all panets is on gamewinners.com, i have to get off computer soon or id post it here.

5. Jedi_pooka

Jedi_pooka Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2003
    Bought it Tuesday with the Trilogy. Apparently I've been playing way to much Halo because this game is kicking my ass!! It still rocks though! I play better in the campaign mode than in instant action. I agree that it has a large strategy element to it, I can't wait to plan some tactics in a multiplayer game.

Feeling a little on the Dark Side today? What could be more amusing than sniping Ewoks? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.