main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars - BloodBath

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkSithDrew, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Star Wars - BloodBath

Story
    It is 400 years after the death of the Emporer. The Impire has divided into two groups, a cival war broke out. It lasted for 8 years until one group finally claimed victory. Since then that group has claimed the Impire for themselves. But the victory was short lived. 2 years afterwards the defeated group arose again battling one another to the death. In the wake, the Impire wound up destroyed, for there were none left to claim it. This Civil War spread like a plauge. Now that the two groups were no more, the entire galaxy was sent into a bloodbath for power. The Rebel Alliance tried to calm this war but were useless. Even the mighty jedi could not halt the chaos. And to top it all of, a new sith lord has arose. With him/her, faltered jedi followed.

Can The Republic stop the Galatic War, or the jedi prevent the new dark lord from destroying all they have worked so hard to create?

[b]Rules[/b]
    [i]1.PM me all character sheets.
    2.Keep swearing to a minumim
    3.No god-moding. Or else... [face_beatup]
    4.Obey the TOS
    5. 1 character maximum (NPC?s allowed)
    6.Obey your GM
    7. Enjoy[/I]

[hr]

[b]Character Sheet[/b]
    [i]Name:
    Sex:
    Home Planet:
    Faction:
    Weapon:
    Gifted In Force: (Y/N)
    Personal Ship:
    Appearance:
    Biography:[/I]
    Additonal Info: (optional)

[hr]

[I] The Dark jedi base is hidden on Nar Shadda. The Jedi are located on Yavin 4. The Rebel Base is stationed on Talus & Tralus the ?double worlds?. If you have any questions PM me. And Remember to send in your character sheets, [b]DO NOT POST THEM[/b][/i]

[color=lightseagreen][b]NP edit: Locking at author's request.[/b][/color]

2. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Character Sheet
    Name: Pond Mishram
    Species: Falleen
    Sex: Female
    Home Planet: Falleen
    Faction: fighting for Empire
    Weapon: vibro ax
    Gifted In Force: (Y/N) Yes
    Personal Ship: Z-95 Headhunter
    Appearance: 1.7 meters tall, black-blue hair in ponytail, rest of head is bald, naturally green skin but ability to camoflauge
    Biography: Pond grew up on Falleen and was trained to become an assassin. However, at the age of 18 she took a freighter off her homeplanet, ending up on the desolate world of Raxus Prime. There, she came upon a small group of warriors fighting for the Empire. She joined up with them and is now a bounty hunter.
    Additonal Info: none!

3. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    Name: Drew
    Species: Human
    Sex: Male
    Home Planet: Roon http://www.starwars.com/databank/location/roon/index.html
    Faction: Force Using Freelancer
    Weapon: Lightsaber
    Force: Yes
    Fighting Style (jedi only): Form III
    http://swg.stratics.com/content/gameplay/professions/jedi/lightsaber_combat.php

Personal Ship: Ebon Hawk (This ancient ship was recovered by a group of mysterious people, they were killers and Drew was forced to kill them. He then claimed the ship for himself making dozens of upgrades and modifications that made the ship excellent)

Appearance: Blond wavy hair, armored chest plate, left arm bionical. Wears cape.

Biography: Drew was born on the planet Roon. As a child he began to harness the powers of the force. The mysterious planet he was born on was unaware of what was happing. He was unaccpeted as an inhabitant and was considered a pariah. This went on until he was 14. He was fishing on the bank when an extremly violent storm caused several whirlpools and began sucking in vessels. He use the force to keep the vessels balanced and alfoat until the storm calmed. This was the biggest feat he had ever accomplished. He was praised reapetedly and thanked until he became sick of it. Afterward people looked to him for safety. At age 16 he left the planet heading out into the unknown. In the following years of exploring he obtained the Ebon Hawk and was discovered by the jedi counicil. They requested he stay for training and they couldn?t beilive that he had not used his powers for evil; him not knowing what this rare gift was. He denided the generous offer but did stay long enough to learn what the force was and about the jedi being the guardians of peace. He also obtained a lightsaber here. He then left and has been helping people when he could, battling evildoers.

4. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.