main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Star Wars Books for Sale (Hardcover,Softcover,Paperback, etc.)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by obi-wan-bartak, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Im in between jobs right now and thought id give you all first shot at some books im selling, they are all in mint condition and havent been read, just on my bookshelf. The Approaching Storm by Alan Dean Foster, list price 26.00 dollars , ill sell it for 13.00 its first edition and hardcover. Star Wars Episode II, list 26.00 will sell for 13.00. Essential Guide to Star Wars Characters, new edition has characters from episode 1 and 2, will take 15.00 for it, paid around 25.00 for it. Star Wars Episode II visual dictionary will take 12.00 for it ,paid close to 25.00 new. Star Wars Episode IV hardcover, reissue in 1998, paid 25.00 will take 15.00. If interested in all books or more than one or two i can sell them to you less, if you want email me at paulbartak@yahoo.com or call me at home 241-0449 and leave a message to where you me to mail them to you or can bring them to the next meeting. Just let me know, thanks obi-wan-bartak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.