main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Star Wars Bowling League

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mickster, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mickster

Mickster Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Hello everyone. You might want to check out the main page over at rebelscum.com. It appears that starting in August over 1000 bowling centers in the US will be having Star Wars Bowling leagues. Might be something we could look into if we have any bowlers in our group. It doesnt list any specific bowling centers that are participating, just says more info. to come. Just thought I would let everyone know.

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I SAW those and I am IN!! I want the Leia/Padme ball.

I asked one of the guys I work with about it because he has bowled in some Disney promotions like this and gotten Disney character bowling balls - he said the OP lanes will have it. He said it normally costs like $14 for two games - the extra money obviously going towards the ball purchase (free with league signup).

We can probably check Mandarin (is there still an alley there?) - might be the most centrally located alley.

Let's stay on this - I think it will be fun.

3. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Yea, Bowl America is still open. And recently got renavated too.

>Steve

4. riquigonjin

riquigonjin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    WoW! I will learn how to bowl

5. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    This is going to be at AMF lanes - I checked the AMF website and it doesn't show one in our area??? Hmmmm, if anyone is driving by the Mandarin or OP one, check the sign.

Otherwise the closest one is G'ville. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.