main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Call to Arms

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by StormTrooper_TX-9045, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormTrooper_TX-9045

StormTrooper_TX-9045 Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: You can do 3rd person, 2nd, 1st, I dont care, its up to you. Goo, I never heard of WOTG, I know, im so shameful, but give me a site. We will make the lightsaber a common weapon. We'll just say that somehow both sides found the disign for the lightsaber. What im saying is both sides now have lightsabers... Sorry If i confused you... Its kinda hard going to a new different forum.

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Dang my typing I ment WOTC as in Wizards Of The Coast. If you still don't know what I'm talking about I'll post a link.

3. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: That would really helP! THX!!! Anyway, lets get the Lightsaber rule clear. Bothsides are allowed to have it but if you dont like, fine.. Miss out on the fun!

4. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I know your the GM and all but I think if you can say WHY and HOW you have a lightsaber then just go right ahead and have one. They can't just be showing up out of no where.

Here is the link

5. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Rebel Trooper
    1x Assualt Blaster
    1x Rebel PR-459 (Pistol)
    2x Detenation Mines
    (Has sand gear, snow gear, and space gear)

Side: Rebel
    Class: Trooper -- Special Forces Division
    CodeName: Crusher
    Height: 7'4
    Weight: 180 LBS.
    Description: Black hair, black eyes, black clothing, dark soul. Further notes: robotic right forearm, robotic right eye.
    Weapons:
    1x Assault Blaster
    1x Rebel PR-459
    2x Detonation Mines
    1x Lightsaber, black blade. (Family heirloom.)

Brief Bio: Father was killed by some strange disease. Mother and sister were killed by an Imperial soldier. Shortly after learning of the second incident, he left the Academy and joined the Alliance. His hard work has landed him a job in the Special Forces. At present, he is in charge of the Black Ops squadron, one of the meanest parts of the Special Forces Division.

6. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: I said it in the last post Goo,

"We will make the lightsaber a common weapon. We'll just say that somehow both sides found the disign for the lightsaber. What im saying is both sides now have lightsabers..."

Now lets just resume the RPG... Can we have 1 Imperial soldier? we only have 3....

7. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: uhm.. If we are going to have lightsabres for casual troopers. Im pullin out of this rpg.

There is no way I could accept that. Then all other weapons are unessesary. It would all just be another Jedi-VS-Sith (just in this case Stoormies VS Rebell scums) .

Anyway, you have to be a force user to create a lightsabre. Are all people in the galaxy force sensetive?

So, with lightsabres. No TDO.

8. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: Fine. No Lightsabers please. Can we get back to the RPG?

9. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC & OOC:

Flies back to Corellia and deposits the lightsaber in the safe-deposit box in the living room. He then returns to the RPG briefing room. "Happy?"

10. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: Thankyou everybody! Now please, lets get back to the rpg for i am GM!!! Muahahhahaha!

11. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Side: Rebel
    Class: Pilot
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 126 lbs.
    Description: Golden blonde hair, deep violet eyes, wears a black bodysuit, usually
    Weapons:
    2x Rebel PR-459
    1x Detenation Mines

12. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    soo.... how are we doing this exactly? (Alizabeth is a girl, in case anybody wasn't sure)

13. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: The rpg is in play but i had some trouble with a person. I'll copy and paste my post from the 1st page over to 2nd.
    Here it goes...

IC: I walk around on the newly built Death star.

"TX-0005, Sir! TX-9045 reporting for duty. I was wondering when we will be departing from here to Hoth."

TX-0005:"We will be departing soon, they will annouce it on the PA. Soon we will be departing for Hoth again. They're building a new base. With secret plans we need."

"Well, thanks for the information sir."

I salute the commanding officer. TX-0005 returns the salute and walks to the supply area. I was going to be in his command. We're elite troopers going in to infaltrate and steal. I was so happy I was going on my 5th mission. I walked to the Supply room as my officer did and got my equitment.

14. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Yavin 8

Otnib roamed through the jungle. He knew the rebel base on the neighboring planet couldn't last forever. That he why he we in control of a small party seeing if there was any other good location in the system, so they wouln't have too far to go when the time came.

15. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    IC: The alert sounded and all stormtrooper and special forces personell left for the ships. After I had gotten my equipment, I ran to the troop vessel and sat right next to TX-0005 my Commander in the squad.

"You ready commander?"

TX-0005: "Im ready to kill some Rebel scums!"

"We will conquer thoses fools. We will win this war!"

16. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Henri was watching her squadron leader climbing into his x-wing. As he lowered himself into the seat, he jumped up and yelled. There was something squishy in his seat. Squishy and semi-warm. And then he saw Henrietta Redman crouching behind her x-wing. "Henrietta Redman! Over here!" As Henri shuffled over, she started laughing outright. "Go find Arka Kaspit and Starxl Ky. Spend the entire rest of the day with them." "Yes, sir!" Henri said, still giggling, because the colonel was stuck to the surface he had leaned against.
    Knock, knock. "Who is it?" Arka Kaspit asked, opening the door. "Arka Kaspit? Starxl Ky? I have orders to spend the rest of the day with you, because I froze my squadron leader's butt to his x-wing. My name's Henrietta Redman." "Henrietta, why, exactly were you sent to spend the day with us?" "Because otherwise, I think my squadron leader would have killed me. It was a better alternative. And please call me Henri."...

-Ami

17. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Louis got into the ship with his squad. "All units, check your equipment."
    Several voices rang out with "Looking good."'s and "All clear."'s.

18. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: Overlord! I could use some help...

As the Vessel lands on a empiral base on Hoth, We gather up and get into large Squads of Snowtroopers and Storm Commandos. We enter the vehicals.

TX-1438(Louis): "Check your equipment men! We're ready to move into the base. The spy has told us that the Rebels are on break and most of them are not ready! Lets hit hard!"

"Lets get those plans men!"

TX-0005: "Once we get there, do not rush, set up battle positions and tunnle into the snow so you dont get hit by the laser towers. Once your in the snow under the laser tower, put your detenators on it. I Want those plans men!"

Pilot: "We are 2 miles away! I suggest we deploy and head in!"

"Roger that, Battle positions! Let the droids out and let them build the defensive lines!"

TX-0005:" TX-9045, TX-1438, and I will be going out first to tunnle into snow and we will blow the 6 main towers. Until we give you the signal, get ready."

TX-1438:"Roger. Lets go!"

"Roger that. Men get into a defensive line, and keep down."

I start to hear the soldiers saying "Yes Sir"s.

"Okay, TX-0005 take the 2 on the left, I'll take the 2 in middle. TX-1438, you take the 2 on right. Lets move it!"

I start to see TX1438 and 0005 move into diverse directs as I'm going straight to middle. Getting my denenators ready, I start to melt through the deap ice continouing to the towers.

19. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Still giggling from Henri's trick, Alizabeth climbed into her X-wing and clipped on her helmet.
    "All units, check your equipment.}
    She glanced around her cockpit, and green lights stared back.
    "Six is green and ready to dance."

20. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Louis ordered his men not to fir immediately and be patient as the tunnelers melted a hole.

21. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    "E-Base, E-Base! This is TX-9045! 1 sqaudron of 5 Snow speeders are comming your way, do not shoot them, use the disabler cannon. After when their speeders are disabled, capture the pilots and lock them in the titanium cells."

TX-3948:"Say again! I cannot hear!"

"I repeat! This is TX-9045! 1 sqaudron of 5 Snow speeders are comming your way, do not shoot them, use the disabler cannon. After when their speeders are sdisabled, capture the pilots and lock them in the titanium cells. ALSO! Open up the Snowspeeders and look at the disigns! We could use their own speeders to infaltrate snow planets."

TX-3948:"Roger that, we will be ready!"

TX-3948 alerts the troops at the base and tells them to ready their Reapers.

TX-3948(talking to soldiers at base): Do not shoot the Rebels, disarm them and THURALLY SEARCH THEM!! Put them through 3 scans. I want those Rebels alive."

(Back to the Rebel base)

"How are u 2 holding up? I finished with the 2 towers and ready to disable the towers. I told the soldiers to advance behind us but down in the tunnles. So you might have some company."

TX-0005: "Roger, I already got 10 of them down hear and disabled the 2 towers. We are wating for you and TX-1438."

TX-1438:"Im ready, the towers are disabled! I have 10 people at my command and ready.

"Roger, Lets go!"

22. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Ignor last post.

Otnib's snow speeder joined with the other five. "I suggest we go in to two triangle shield formations."

23. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC:??? Ignor post?

"Towers are complete, Lets move in!"

I see 3 squads of 10 moving in swift and silently. Taking their rifles out ready to raid the base. We all tunnled into the snow again.

TX-0005:"Listen up, theres a ventalation system, lets get in there and through the ventalation we can get into the lobby."

TX-1438:"From the lobby we take a left and the first door on the right has the plans. They have 2 guards ready."

"Lets hit them hard men!"

Troops: "Yes sir!"

24. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    TX-1438 and his men crawled through the ventalation system and quickly dropped down into the room shooting the unsuspecting gaurds before they knew what was happening. "Tx-1438 reporting, we have the room secured along with the plans. Awaiting further orders."

25. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    I walk over to TX-1348. "These aren't the plans! This is just a decoy! Get out of here! Its a trap!"

TX-1348:"****!!! Move it double time!"

"TX-0005! Hold your position! Do not come out! Its a trap!!!"

I see a Tauntaun rip off a Snow Commando's head off. "RUN!!!!" I run for the ventalation system as everyone gets out.
    I try to push myself up but it was no use. I felt a hard laser hit my back as the sqaud runs out forgetting me. It seemed to look like a female rebel.

"UHhggg. ARggg My back.."

I just fall out cold as the Rebels gathered around me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.