main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Call to Arms

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by StormTrooper_TX-9045, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: uhm.. its REALY bad to start the RPG on a Friday. Sorry , but I do have other things to do. ( I was actually on a Fan Force meeting :D ).. anyway, here goes nothing.

And please, do not say what My character does and says.

IC: As TX-005

"Roger that"

Before TX-005 could run out of there the Tauntaun grabbed him by the shoulder and slammed him into the wall.

TX-005 quickly (sp?) pulled his two blasters and fierd at the Tauntaun.

The shot´s hitted it in the head and it fell dead on the floor.

"This is TX-005, area is secured"

TX-005 leaned back at the wall breathing out..
    this was just going to be a "walk in the park".

He slowly got up on his feet and looked behind the corner.

TX-005 ran silent behind the rebell and kicked her in the back so she fell.

He reached over a hand and helpe his TX-9045 up thruw the ventilation shaft and then pulled himselfe up.

TAG Stormie

2. StormTrooper_TX-9045

StormTrooper_TX-9045 Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: Okay, no more controling other people. The classic is gone...

I crawl through the ventalation system and then out to the snow.

"Medic! Does my back look bad?"

Medic TX-9999:"You've sustained a large laser, your lucky that the Storm Commando armor is tough, otherwise, you would have died."

"Damn it, I can't believe they knew we were coming. Threy probably captured the spy. At least we might have captured 6 rebel pilots. Lets head back to E-Base."

I start to hear "Yes sir"s around me.

"Thanks 0005, you saved my @$$ back there."

He looks at me and nods and keeps walking .

3. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    TX-1438 saw several figures in the distance. He looked through a pair of macro-binoculars and gasped "It's not over yet! We have a rebel commando unit aproaching!"

4. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Sorry, guys (and girls) I was at an all-day filming and writing thing yesterday, and now I feel like crap. And 'Al' is short for Aloicious. Don't ask. I was just in another world at the time....a world of parody....

After hearing the alarm, Henri rushed to her x-wing. "Hey, Al! Start as much of the warm-up sequence as you can!" Al, Henri's R2 unit, acknowledged and started the warm-up and pre-flight as promised. A few minutes later, Henri was in her fighter, ready to go. "Five, four green and ready to go. Six, where are you?"

Ami

5. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    Gone for 2 days and the place blows up.....
    Right, I'll be Rogue leader, if that's alright.

OOC: Alarms screeched in the hall and interrupted Arka and Starzl's conversation. "Let's go," was all Starzl said to Arka as they made their way to the docking bay. They were briefed on the situation, and since most of the ships were taken, Rogue Squadron was issued a group of A-Wings. Starzl jumped into the cockpit of his A-Wing as Rogue Squadron started to lift off. The green jumpsuit provided good insulation and despite the cold temperatures, Starzl was as snug as possible. "Alright guys," Starzl said as he flicked on his comm unit, "Rogue Squadron, report."
    "Rogue One, reporting sir."
    "Rogue Two, reporting."
    "Rogue Three, ready to blast some Imps."
    "Rogue Four, reporting sir."
    Starzl changed his blasters from Ion to kill as he replied, "And Rogue leader right behind you guys. Rogue Three, quit with that attitude. You'll get yourself killed. We're going to run over the infantry and take out all TIEs we find. We're going in delta formation. Follow my lead." The A-Wings screeched across the sky as they made their way to the imperials.

Tag: Arka

Okay, so there's 2 squadrons. Rogue squadron, (Arka me, etc.) and what's the name of that squadron you're in Henri?

6. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    IC: Alizabeth heaved a sigh of relief. "Five, hurry! I've got one on my tail. Sithspit, he's good..."

Her R2 unit, Joker, wailed as another laser bolt splashed across her rear shields...

7. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: A-Wings in Hoth? N/M

"All units set up Ion blasters and reaper cannons!"

I walk over the the command post at E-Base. I walk over to a group of Stormies and Snowtroopers.

"Get the disabler cannon ready, We have a bunch of them. Seeing that they always use a triangular formation, the blast can only take out 3 in the middle. Once they are disabled, capture the rebel pilots and throw them all into the "Interregation Room". Also! I want you to search them and be very causious. I suggest 2 troopers have aim while 1 trooper searches."

Troopers:"Yes sir!"

As I look into the mini binoculars, i see 2 squadrons. I motion the troopers to get ready. I look to the right as I see Ion blasters and reaper cannons set. It would look like hell in 15 minutes.

"All units, arm yourselves with the anti air missles!"

I walk to the supply crate in the outpost near the base. I grab 5 missles and loaded them up and walked out. I put the launcher on a reaper that was on a bipod. I switched the switch to reaper mode and saved my missles for later.

"GET READY TROOPS!"

8. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Alizabeth continued to juke as the TIE got laser locks on her, but her shields were getting low. "Dang it, Henri, where are you?!?!"

9. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: There were TIEs in HOTH!!! I never knew that, I thought they were used in space...

10. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: no, there weren't... i just needed something to keep me occupied so i don't look so dumb when you guys shoot me. [face_blush]

11. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    And now, I'm back, sick, and on non-drowsy medicine...don't expect much...

"Alizabeth, I'm a little busy here...break left!" Henri said as she was fighting her own TIE fighter. She loosed a quad burst from her lasers toward Alizabeth's offending TIE, making it implode. "Alizabeth, can I have some help over here?"

And that's it. Alizabeth...what's the name of our squadron?

12. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Sorry for the lateness of this reply...

IC:

A lone tauntaun was seen running up a hill near the site of the attack. Its rider was obviously up to no good. Arming his com-link, he signaled a transmission to the lead A-Wing in the battlefield. His staticy voice came in as follows: "Howdy! This is Lance, from the local Black Ops team. I'm en route to the battle site, just in case you need any help. Over and out." The soldier locked his Special Forces-issue repeater rifle in place, checked the ammo charge, and rode off into the battle...

13. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: i don't think we have one. since you are senior to me and 10 isn't here, i guess you can choose.

IC: "I'm on my way!" Alizabeth pulled her X-wing back towards her wingman and set her lasers to dual fire.

14. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Wha?

ic: Otnib turned his snowspeeder around and headed back to base. His friends were in trouble. He jumped in his Xwing with his black and blue R2, Muse. "Hang on I'm comming!"

15. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    IC: I started shooting at the rebel snowspeeds. I took careful aim at the R2 units. I looks carefuly through the scope and shot at the R2 unit. The R2 uniot burst into flames. "Gonna getcha!" I carefuly aimed at the cockpit and shot. It missed. "Damn it!" I aimed again with my triggerfinger ready. "Say goodbye!" I pulled the trigger and shot the dashboard of the snowspeeder. I scoped at the snowspeeder and saw a female pilot not injured. "DAMN IT! How did she not die! It should have went through the dashboard!" As I see the snowspeeder cash, I see a pile of snow just fly up.

"TX-9956 call for AT-AT's! We need around 8 or 9! We also need more troops, no casualties at this time!"

TX-9956:"Roger that!"

I start to aim at the other Snowspeeders. "Theres too many of them.." As I talk to 5 other troopers an A-wing zooms above my head. "SH|T!" I rotate the Reaper blaster, but it was too late, the disabler cannon got it. As the A-wing became unfuctional, I called for 5 troops to see if the pilot was alive and capture him.

I look straight ahead and see Commanders TX-0005 and TX-1438. All around me I saw Ion blasters and reapers firing away partaly damaging Snowspeeders.

16. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Alizabeth broke off as Joker burst into flames. "Henri, I just lost Joker! I can't he-..." She was stopped in midsentence as a laser blast hit her viewport. "I'm hit!"
    As her craft plowed into the snow, a piece of equipment came loose and smashed into her head, knocking her unconcsious.

Tag: StormTrooper_TX-9045 or picciami

17. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    OOC: They had Snow speeders at Hoth in the movies because all the other ships' engines froze up when a big storm arose. I thought I would be able to have the A-wings because nobody said there were any huge storms or anything.

18. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: What do u guys mean by Tag? on the bottom of replys, lol, sorry im new here. I've been to many other fourms but what is TAG!!!:p

19. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC:

"TAG" is a call for a certain person to respond to what you have just posted.

20. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: Okay, thx!

I run to the crash site and I see the snowspeeder plowed into the snow. I walk up to the cockpit and try to open the window. "Damn it." I punched really hard into the glass and press the open button. As I took my hand out of the glass the Pilot was knocked out. I heard her swear at me with such vulgar words. I lifted her up across my shoulder and walked to the E-Base. I set her into her jail cell which was all titanium and guarded with 3 reaper troopers. I walked out and met TX-0005.

TAG: Overlord or Corellian

21. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    TX-1438 shot an anti-air missle at an A-wing. The shot hit the craft and it fell to the ground. A powerful explosion shook the earth and tossed up chunks of snow and ice. No survivor from that mess...

22. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Hello. Back again....

"Alizabeth! No! Al, I've picked one up? Can somebody help me?" Henri started juking, trying to shake her persuer.

Tag: Goo_child

23. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: How many people do we have??? Why did u guys pick rebels, they stink. You all know Emperials will win some day!

24. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: The rebellion's the place to be! You know that! We all know that!

Ami

25. StormTrooper_TX-9045

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: Rebels stink! :p Where is everybody?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.