main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Star Wars Cards

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Dean765, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean765

Dean765 Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2005
    Does anyone know of a place that you can play Star Wars Cards (Decipher) in or around NorthWest Houston? I recently bought 3 sealed tournament decks of Ebay for $4 >) so now i'm looking to learn to play. Thanks in advance guys.

2. KarnorJax

KarnorJax Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2002
    I can help you there :) We have packs of the Premiere ($3.00), Cloud City ($1.25) and Jabbas Palace ($1.50) at DNA Comics in Deerbrook Mall (second level by Sears) in Humble. Thats on the Northeast side of town (FM 1960 at Hwy 59) but I can't think of any where on your side of town that has them.

3. Dean765

Dean765 Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2005
    Awesome. Over here in WillowBrook Mall (crappiest mall EVAR) We have a DNA with completely incompetent employees, and no Star Wars cards. Oh, and if you guys have aplace to play there, do people froom about 13-16 play? I'm ony 13, so *shrugs*

4. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Grand_Duchess_Olga Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Bedrock comics opened a store recently at North Oaks (1960 off of Vets Memorial/Stubener Airline), right next to 1/2 Price Books. I don't know if they carry what you are looking for, since I just walk in for comics. Actually, I'm not sure it's Bedrock, but it is pretty big compared to the Bedrock that was off of Kuyrkendahl and 1960.

5. Danpa_Wamem

Danpa_Wamem Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    I have a set of those cards but never did play the game ... how hard is it to learn / play???

6. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    I don't know if Bedrock carries them or not. They used to.

The Decipher game (best-cardgame-ever) is hard to learn at first, but once you get used to it, it's a breeze.

By the way, you need more than one starter to play a good game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.