main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Cartoon Time

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Evil_Billaba, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil_Billaba

Evil_Billaba Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    If they were to make another cartoon for star wars do you think they should base it around the time the jedis were first created, the time the sith got started or around the time yoda was in his prime? what other ideas do you have?

Are they still gonna make another Star wars cartoon in the future?like the clone wars?

2. Ob-wan-shawa

Ob-wan-shawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    I heard they were continuing the cloje wars since makes no sense sinjce it filled in all the time in between AOTC and ROTS.

3. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Did CLONE WARS really span the entire three year gap between AOTC and ROTS?

I'd like to see another cartoon set post-ROTS/pre-ANH, perhaps showing the growth of the Rebellion, but not a contiunation of the CLONE WARS. I hate the CW series.

4. jedi_foxx

jedi_foxx Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    I think there should be a cartoon set in the ancient days of the republic, around the time of the tales of the jedi comics so we see millions of jedi and sith.

5. bpickering

bpickering Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2004
    clone wars would be fine, so would any cartoon pre TMP but what i would love to see is post ROJ

6. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    >>Did CLONE WARS really span the entire three year gap between AOTC and ROTS?<<

Chapters 6 & 7 are only a few weeks after Geonosis, Chapetrs 1-5, 8-21(Grievous scenes) are set 4 months after Geonosis. 21(council/knighting)-22 span between 30 and 33 months after Geonosis, and 23-25 are 35-36 months after Geonosis.

7. The-Yada

The-Yada Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2005
    I'd like to see how Han and Chewie got hooked up. I heard some where that Chewie owes Han a life debt, would be neat to see that played out.

8. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Yeah, Han rescuing Chewie from Imperial slavery (and Han subsequently getting booted out of the Imperial Navy because of it) is a neat nackstory moment that hasn't really be shown anywhere yet (The Han Solo Trilogy comes close, with Han joining the Naval Academy at the end of book 1, but book 2 starts after he's been kicked out and Chewie is already following him around against his wishes by then).

9. JSnyder

JSnyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2005
    Eh.
    I liked the original background GL did where Han was an orphan raised by Wookiees.

Alot like Tarzan (Wookiee yell), but it's more interesting.

10. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Well supposedly the wookiee slavery thing has some connections to GL, because it was one of the things they weren't allowed to actually show.

11. Jeff_Fett

Jeff_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2002
    I liked the style of CL and would love to see TOTJ coved. That?s my favourite era.

12. redxavier

redxavier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    Yeah, Han rescuing Chewie from Imperial slavery (and Han subsequently getting booted out of the Imperial Navy because of it) is a neat nackstory moment that hasn't really be shown anywhere yet (The Han Solo Trilogy comes close, with Han joining the Naval Academy at the end of book 1, but book 2 starts after he's been kicked out and Chewie is already following him around against his wishes by then).

It's shown in Chewbacca #2 (Dark Horse). Han Solo is a pilot that boards a Wookiee slaver ship after Chewie has instigated a revolt. Ordered to skin him and bring his hide back to his commander, Han Solo refuses, saying "Han Solo doesn't kick the enemy when he's down" (Chewbacca has been injured while piloting the ship to cover the escape of the other wookiees).

Unfortunately it doesn't show any more than this first meeting, and certainly doesn't delve into how they both escape or what happens next.

13. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Right, that Chewbacca scene is a prelude to the actual rescue (rememeber the Imperials were there to pick up the Wookiee slaves, so Chewbacca was still enslaved after Han meets him- it's then that Han does whatever to free Chewie).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.