STAR WARS CCG DECK BUILDING

Discussion in 'Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Magic_Show, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magic_Show Jedi Padawan

Im building starwars ccg deck and i have decided to try force draing..... now i have got alot of cards as i bought alot on ebay when i started...but i need a bit of help as to what i should throw in the deck i have alot of good cards but on a previous post it was stated to obviously not throw them al in cause there cool ect ect soooo if anyone has any helpful hints or good cards or even a list of a deck that i could potential use as a starting block pls!!! tell me would be greatly appreciated then i can beat all the neighbors muhahah....hehe ok thx.
  2. Artie-Deco Jedi Knight

star 3
    Draining, eh. OK....

You may want to look at the Enhanced Cloud City objective, This Deal Is Getting Worse All The Time/Pray I Don't Alter It Any Further, with the effects Dark Deal and Cloud City Occupation, maybe even the Admiral's Order Fighters Coming In ... The effect I'm Sorry from the Tatooine expansion can help even more.

I don't know if there are any good virtual cards to help this deck ... it is a perennial favorite, I don't know that it needs a lot of help.

Oh, and don't forget lightsabers. Great for adding to your force drains....

3. Magic_Show Jedi Padawan

thanks

anyone else have any points tips or lists?
  4. crazy_wizard Jedi Knight

star 1
    Check out deck-tech...they have hundreds of decks to use as reference.

decktech.net/starwarsccg

*sorry, couldn't get it so work as a link...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.