Star Wars CCG ?

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by Sith_Steve, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Steve Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey anyone play Star Wars CCG, I have a bunch of cards, and this past week i have bought two box's of Jabbas Palace for under $40.00. so I will have a bunch of cards. But I dont know how to play. Does anyone in the Order know how?
  2. qcJediJes Jedi Knight

I used to play, and still have all my cards. But I'm a bit rusty, having not played for at least three years (or more).

I'd be interested in relearning the game, but only if we had a larger group that really wanted to play (the reason I quit was that the two guys I played with lost interest in it).
  3. Sith_Steve Jedi Knight

star 2
    I know Zpac knows how to play, teach us he must
  4. Sith_Steve Jedi Knight

star 2
    So who is all in, if we start up card nights?
  5. qcjediDave Jedi Knight

know how to play also i do. In i am.
  6. qcjediDave Jedi Knight

Hey Steve, did you get any good cards.
    or do not know yet which ones are good and rare.
  7. QCJediTim Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got a whole backpack full of cards for christmas from my buddy Bunker i ned to go through them and see what I got
  8. hawkeyespf Jedi Padawan

Hey all, I just registered with your group, so I'll do a quick intro before I get to the topic at hand.

I'm Steve Florent, aka Shadow 51 of the SWCCG, Geoscience major attending the Univ. of Iowa, living in Coralville, desperately seeking fellow SWCCG players or potential padawans.

Anyway, I would definitely be interested in playing a game or two or three or whatever! In fact, I have scheduled a tournament in Cedar Rapids for Saturday, April 5th, with sign up and registration beginning around 11:30 in case anyone is interested or knows someone who might be.

I have also talked to the Player's Committee about hosting the Iowa State Championship, though I really do not know where I could hold this -- the only gaming shop around here is remodling their gaming lounge with no timetable for reopening it. So if anybody in your area knows of a good place to hold an event like this (I would expect a max of 20 people if we pull all the players from surrounding areas), PLLEEEEEASE let me know ASAP at hawkeyespf@aol.com with IA Championship in the subject line.

If anybody needs or wants to learn how to play, feel free to email me at hawkeyespf@aol.com and we can try to work out a time for it.

If anybody is interested in doing any trading, you can also email me about that.

Anyway, I guess that's long enough of a post already.

MTFBWY

Steve Florent
    Shadow 51
  9. hawkeyespf Jedi Padawan

Just found out about a tournament in Ames IA on Saturday March 29 if anybody is interested -- signup begins at 11, tournament at noon.

I know it's a far drive, but I just thought I'd let you all know

Steve Florent
    Shadow 51
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.