main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Star Wars Celebration 2

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by craigrr, Dec 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Is anyone else planning on going to SWC2? To quote the almighty Magic 8 Ball, for me "All signs point to Yes"! Woo hoo!!! I just wanted to see if I'll be the only one of us going or if we can make it a group thing & all hook up out there.

2. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    My wife and I have been talking about it, and it's a possibility. I will keep you updated.

Bob

3. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    As with our earlier discussion there Craigrr, I'm in....Lets Roll!!! Whoo Hoo!!

4. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    There's a very good chance I'll be going.....I've always wondered what my mom would do if I just 'dissapeared' for a weekend....heh.... [face_devil]

5. TK-507

TK-507 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2002
    I wouldn't miss Celebration II. Let me know if a group forms. We'll see you there!

6. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Hi guys.. E-mail me with the details. There is a strong chance I'll be going thanks to Mr. tax money!! Laters Dawmer

j_schipman@hotmail.com

7. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    That'd be cool to have a whole contingent from OFF going to SWC 2. So far, I know for sure Mark & myself are going. I have accomodations lined up & will be ordering my pass within the week. I have time off scheduled already. The way Mark & I had discussed it was leaving early A.M. on Thursday, getting into Indy in the evening. Check in @ the hotel & possibly hook up with any other Celebrants for dinner of some such. The next 3 days, filled with nutty Star Wars goodness. Then on Monday, leave Indy in tatters, looking like the burned out Lars homestead (just on a larger scale) & haul @$$ for home, getting in Monday evening.

If more than 2 OFF members are going, how would you guys feel about making up our own laminated ID badges? That way, if a bunch of us who are going have never met before, we can identify each other. Not only that, maybe we can meet up with other FF members from other cities. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

8. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    Someone email me with all the info so I can see if I'll be able to make it.

Yatch@hotmail.com

9. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Consider this an official invitation. As a member of the Indy Knights, We welcome you & look forward to meeting you all at Celebration 2. If you need any information (food, lodging, directions, ect) just stop by our website at www.indyknights.com. We have everything listed & are working on a virtual tour. It may not be 100% yet, so stop by often for any changes. Thanks & good luck. We hope to see you there!

10. Elysia

Elysia Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2001
    Hi. I am from Alta, IA. It is about 6 miles from Storm Lake. I am attending Celebration II and was wondering if you guys were planning a group trip caravan and if I could join? There are no FF clubs near me and think it would be more fun to get together with other SW fans.

Thanks!

11. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    :_| :_|

I can't go!!! I'd love to, but I'm to broke to go to the movies. :(

..... I don't suppose one of you nice, charming, generous, good looking, intelligent, kind-hearted people would be willing to pay for all expenses for me? :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.