main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars Celebration 2015 (Anaheim)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Jedirush2112, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I think/hope its a 2min long trailer!!

2. m4st4

m4st4 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 24, 2014
    2 minutes with less or no black screens... or green screens.

Import_Jedi and B99 like this.
  3. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014

LOL no kidding!

4. m4st4

m4st4 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 24, 2014
    Three week to go sounds really damn good! My body is (almost) ready... almost. Getting there.

5. LittleDefel

LittleDefel Jedi Master star 2

Jan 17, 2012
    Since the Abrams kickoff to Celebration will be simulcast in several rooms at the convention center, will almost everyone get in to one of these rooms? This is my first Celebration and I have no idea what to expect in terms of waiting in line. If I get to the convention center one hour before the Abrams kickoff, will I most likely be able to get in to one of the simulcast rooms? Thanks for any tips!

6. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
  7. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    EDIT: WRONG THREAD. Meant for New Rumor Depository.

8. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012

Think of it like the airport.

9. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    Will be interesting to see what comes out of the Edwards/Trank panel on Sunday. Maybe we'll see the Rogue One concept art that was shown to the shareholders? And it would seem to be difficult for Trank to say much about his spinoff without giving us at least *some* hint as to what it is about...

10. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
  11. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

To be a Debbie Downer, it could just mean that those actors will all appear. Wait... Has Harrison Ford been said to appear?

Edit: NM, I guess that Ford CAN'T appear due to injuries anyways. Hopefully they are teasing a trailer.

12. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002

Therein lies the rub - "Han Solo" - Harrison has NEVER been at a Star Wars event... of course it could be just a play on the whole March Madness thing but who knows, but as it came from an official source I thought it was 'interesting'....

13. Flapjack4

Flapjack4 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2014
    He won't be in a good enough condition to appear will he? I don't know the ins and outs of Ford's recovery but this seems fanciful.

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    From what I understand, he is not part of the autograph area, but is it possible that he will appear during the big panel on Thursday? I mean, I'm skeptical with the injuries he has sustained, but who knows?

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  15. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    Regardless, it sounds like they are setting up some awesome things for the fans.

16. ThreeDeathstickProblem

ThreeDeathstickProblem Force Ghost star 5

Sep 25, 2014
    If it doesn't refer to actor appearances, then I really hope it refers to who is in the trailer. [face_hypnotized] [face_praying]

17. Howard Hand

Howard Hand Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2015
    I definitely hope it's for the trailer. Not too excited for the panel to be honest. They'll probably only talk vaguely about what a great movie it'll be and how they're using practical effects and real sets. Nothing substantial or particularly interesting. It would be cool to see them all together again but we'll be seeing that soon enough anyway.

18. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  19. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  20. ManaByte

Aug 20, 1998

If they show up without footage there will be a riot especially with some people planning to camp out beginning on Tuesday.

DarthLightlyBruise likes this.
  21. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    where do we watch the simulcast? sw.com? their youtube site?

22. ManaByte

Aug 20, 1998

There is no simulcast. Why would they do that? The people who spent $900 on VIP tickets would throw a fit if people could watch it for free online.

TheBBP likes this.
  23. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    5440 miles. Oh well, I'll be there in spirit :)

24. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    $900 just to see the next trailer in person? More money than sense some people have

DarthLightlyBruise likes this.
  25. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    what do they mean by simulcast then? ManaByte

Thu. Apr. 16
    10:00 – 11:00 AM Writer/Director/Producer J.J. Abrams and Producer Kathleen Kennedy
    Information coming soon! Celebration Stage – Sponsored By Toys “R” Us Panels
    Thu. Apr. 16
    10:00 – 11:00 AM Writer/Director/Producer J.J. Abrams and Producer Kathleen Kennedy SIMULCAST
    Don’t miss the big kickoff for Star Wars Celebration Anaheim. Star Wars: The Force Awakens Writer/Director/Producer J.J. Abrams and Producer Kathleen Kennedy will be on the Celebration S… Digital Stage – Sponsored By RealD Panels
    Thu. Apr. 16
    10:00 – 11:00 AM Writer/Director/Producer J.J. Abrams and Producer Kathleen Kennedy SIMULCAST
    Don’t miss the big kickoff for Star Wars Celebration Anaheim. Star Wars: The Force Awakens Writer/Director/Producer J.J. Abrams and Producer Kathleen Kennedy will be on the Celebration S… Behind–The–Scenes Stage Panels
    Thu. Apr. 16
    Don’t miss the big kickoff for Star Wars Celebration Anaheim. Star Wars: The Force Awakens Writer/Director/Producer J.J. Abrams and Producer Kathleen Kennedy will be on the Celebration S… Star WarsFan Stage – 303ABCD Panels
    Thu. Apr. 16
    Don’t miss the big kickoff for Star Wars Celebration Anaheim. Star Wars: The Force Awakens Writer/Director/Producer J.J. Abrams and Producer Kathleen Kennedy will be on the Celebration S… Collectors Stage – 210AB Panels

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.