main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Celebration 2018 - What could've been?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by TK--421, Apr 19, 2018.

1. TK--421

TK--421 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2002
    While we all wait for the announcement of Celebration 2019, I thought it'd be fun to come up with some hypothetical panels and features we would've seen, had there been a 2018 Celebration. Feel free to come up with any ideas you want, realistic or way out there.

With this being a non saga year, I could see it having been in London.

Date: May 4-6

Being that we're back to May releases, what better time then to star with Star Wars day?

Feature Panel: Solo

Of course, they'd have the full cast from Solo there, along with Ron Howard. They'd screen the first 5 minutes of the movie, and do a Q&A with all involved.

Secondary Panel: Clone Wars - a 10 year retrospective

With the Clone Wars premiering in 2008, we would have a look back at the work to create the series, along with interviews with cast and crew. Naturally Dave Filoni would appear, along with Ashley Eckstein, Matt Lanter, and others from the production.

Collectibles Panel: Star Wars and 3D Printing

With the advent of 3D printing and freely available models for Star Wars props, it's easier than ever to create your own unfinished replicas for your costuming needs. We will go over the basics for how to 3D print, where to get your prop models, and best ways to finish 3d printed objects.

2. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Would have been a smaller Celebration, but considering how enormous it became, and how crazy the queues have gotten, I wouldn't mind a smaller Celebration.

Padme501st likes this.
  3. Padme501st

Padme501st Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2006
    I think you're panel focus is right on