Star Wars Celebration 2019

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebrations' started by Disciple-of-Tython, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Outsourced Jedi Knight

star 3
    If you queue in December, you're a chump. I'm already out here with a tent and a generator.
  2. Mr_Mundi Jedi Master

star 4
    Didn't you hear? They had to change the venue, so you are at the wrong place.
    ChrisLyne likes this.
  3. ChrisLyne Jedi Master

star 4
    Speaking of changing venue, I know we're pretty much all assuming Anaheim at this point but when are we expecting confirmation? May 4th next year?
  4. star_wars_is_good Jedi Master

star 4
    Pretty good bet since that's when they announced the last one. It wouldn't shock me if they wait a little bit longer to make sure construction on the new park is on schedule.
  5. ChrisLyne Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I'm really hopeful they can pull that off. I know they're probably a little more cautious after Rivers of Light but hopefully that was just an exception. One thing I do know, if they have special ticketed events for Star Wars Land over Celebration weekend (presumably before an official opening the following week) those tickets sell out nearly as fast as the VIP badges!
  6. Microrob Jedi Youngling

A little off the subject by still celebration related.

I'm trying to track down a few celebration badges to complete my sets any help would be greatly appreciated. Will buy or I have C5 & C7 Jedi Knight badges London Jedi Master to Trade.

Email Me at rjamantea@cox.net Thanks Rob

Need
    C5
    Kids
    Jedi Master

C6
    Jedi Master
  7. ChrisLyne Jedi Master

star 4
    Well the change of director and delayed release date certainly killed this idea [face_laugh]

Assuming Celebration will be in April I guess this means we'll see the first teaser at Celebration again. The delay sucks but having watched the TFA and TLJ panels on the live stream it'll be great to be there in person for IX :D
  8. Dread Pirate Roberts Jedi Padawan

star 2
    Whoa, cox.net?? This guy 's livin in the past, amiright?