main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Star Wars Celebration 5 Plans and Conformations

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Well Finally has been announced Orlando Fl August 12-15.

I have booked a Room for 9-16 I may book this one more day in advance if i decide to go to FL on the 8th. Hotel is at the Quality Inn less than half a mile from the Con Center.

http://www.qualityinn-orlando.com/

Hotel Has a lot of great perks one is it has a shuttle service to and from the airport
    This is a little cheaper than a taxi plus you can prepay.

Discount Airport Shuttle
    Town & Country Transportation provides discount shuttle service from Orlando International Airport to Area hotels located on International drive and surrounding areas when you purchase your round trip in advance.
    Reservations
    All reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival in Orlando. Your shuttle must be pre booked and pre paid per regulations at the Orlando International Airport. We do not take walk up customers at the discount fare. Our reservation and dispatch office is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Reservations must be made though our dispatch number (407) 828- 3035.
    Discount Rate
    Save on transportation cost when you book our service. The current on site Airport shuttle service charge $18.00 per person each way.
    Our rate is $28.00 per adult and $24.00 person child ages 3 to 9 round trip when booked in advance.
    Payment
    Payment can be made by credit card through our dispatch office (407 828-3035) when making your reservation.
    Departure Schedule from Orlando International Airport
    The Shuttle operates from 7:30 AM till 10:30 PM daily from Orlando International Airport. The Departure time and location from the A side of the Airport is slot A-4 at 30 minutes past the hour and from B side slot B-4 at 45 minutes past the hour. The departure slots are located on level 1 of the Airport on the ground transportation level. Our dispatch staff will check on arrival times for any delays to make sure you are met when your flight lands in Orlando.
    Departure Schedule from Hotel to Orlando Internatioal Airport
    The pick-ups from hotels are scheduled when you book your incomiing reservation and you will be given the time of departure at that time. If you have any flight changes please contact our dispatch office 24 hours in advance with the changes.

Other Hotel Offers
    brand new spacious sleeping rooms within six highrise buildings.
    All standard rooms have two double beds with private bath,
    refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board,
    hair dryer, voice-mail, cable TV with Showtime®, pay-per-view movie channels
    and FREE wireless internet service, radio alarm clock and safe.
    Fully accessible ADA rooms are also available.
    Three attractive pool areas with beautifully landscaped gardens surround the buildings.
    The Hotel provides a Family Buffet Restaurant, Sports Bar,
    Late night Mini-Market/Deli, Gift Shop, Video Arcade,
    Children's Playground, a Business Center and Guest Services Desk offering day trips, currency exchange, transportation arrangements and attraction tickets.

Passes can be Purchased now at
    Star wars Celebration 5 Passes

I have already purchased my 5 day pass i did not select a shipping option since in the past we have had issues on getting passes before it was time to leave. If you do not pick the only shipping option u can pick up at the will call.

to become a Volunteer sign up here.
    Volunteers

More will be added soon so keep a look out.

2. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
  3. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Sweet. I just submitted my response via e-mail. Now wouldn't it be just peacy to not only win the maxim drawing but the spirit halloween one as well?

Yeah!

4. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    very nice, I have started my savings and i set up a separate checking account, that will direct deposit the money i am going to use on the trip. Every thing else i make will go to my regular account, So out of sight out of mind and I just budget on the funds i have in my regular account, to live on and pay bills. Come august i will be prepared to have some fun in the sun.

5. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Ah, I see they got a CV avatar up like I requested! I'll wait till after this month for mine. :)

6. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    So i got a text from Eric saying he was in for CV. so that would leave one opening in the room!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.