main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Star Wars Celebration: A Beginner's Guide To Survival

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by SilentGuy66, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    For years I've wanted to attend a Star Wars celebration however due to my Asperger's the thought of attending a packed out convention in an entirely different country frightens me.

However, next year Celebration will take place in London (I live in the UK) therefore travel is not a problem. There are however other things that I'd need to know and do before I could even consider ordering a ticket.

Therefore I call on anyone from the star wars community to help this long time star wars fan make it to celebration 2016 by passing on any knowledge of how to survive Star Wars Celebration.

Darth Ukendt likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    We have a whole Celebration forum you can check out. And it's being discussed in the UK Fan Force forum as well.

I will say one thing - I went to the 2007 CE and the worst day crowd-wise was the Saturday. If you're not into crowds I'd go on the Friday.

SilentGuy66 and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  3. Antlers

Antlers Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    I would get there as early as possible on the first day (or before the first day) and just walk around the convention hall and grounds so you can get your bearings. Learn where all the halls are, the bathrooms, the water fountains, and the sitting areas are. It can really help to orient yourself before the crowds start showing up.

SilentGuy66 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.