Star Wars Celebration at South Hills Mall in Cary

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey NC Triangle Star Wars fans,

I'm in charge of a Star Wars Celebration at South Hills Mall, Buck Jones Rd. in Cary.
    It's from 10AM to 9PM Saturday May 11 in the corral area next to American Nostalgia inside the mall.

SW RPG players and CCG players will have tables available all day - $5 fee per person.

SW CCG tournament at 10:30 AM-2:30 PM.
    Lord of the Rings CCG Tournament : 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM.

SW RPG players - you're free to have open gaming. I need a volunteer help me with that.

For the little jawas: Of course I'll have tables up for not-so-competivive things for the kids: Star Wars Electronic Battleship and Star Wars jigsaw puzzles, and Star Wars Battle for the Death Star board game and Episode 1 Monoopoly.

I'd love to have a Star Wars video game there...anybody got a PS2 with a Star Wars game and a TV we can borrow for the day? We'll charge a fee by the 1/2 hour so you can make a little spending money for your troubles.

We'll also have Star Wars collectibles on display. If you have some Star Wars things you'd like to sell, or if you are a toy store looking to sell, contact me at donweinstein@yahoo.com. I'll get you the form to fill out for the mall. Fee is $25 per table, you must provide your own table.

Let's Celebrate!

Tallon Kaardgamer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.