Star Wars Celebration II

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh, PA' started by Rox, Jun 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Tickets are 75 dollars for the 3 day pass and the hotel room we're staying at is $139 per night.
  2. Darth_Gohan Jedi Master

star 1
    75 bucks aint bad isant there a cheaprt hotel like a motrel 6 or ne thing that w can get it really cheap?
  3. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    we already have reservations. The suite isn't bad for the price. 2 bedrooms and aliving room with a pull out couch. Free breakfast and happy hour too.
  4. Darth_Gohan Jedi Master

star 1
    is it 139$ per person?
    sorry if that is a stupid question im pretty dense at times

Gohan
  5. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    it's 139 each night. Inour room we have 5 people so it works out to be about $83 for the 3 night per person.
  6. Fluke_Groundrunner Force Ghost

star 4
    Before I forget, when we leave for the celebration, can someone please make sure that we all have our lanyards ;-)
  7. Darth_Gohan Jedi Master

star 1
    Rox

Im definitly gonna try to go i hav to get permission but i will proabably go! if not with yinz ill see you there

Gohan
  8. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Finally got around to buying my pass, today. Okay, so it took me a while . . . Part of the delay was trying to convince the stupid site that I was a fan club member. Finally had to break down and use the telephone to talk to a human.
  9. Fluke_Groundrunner Force Ghost

star 4
    Talk to a human instead of using a computer? NEVER!
  10. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I told you I was desperate. I needed a translator, to convince the computer I was who I said I was. Sadly, my R2 unit had been partially disassembled by my nephew and I had to resort to a human. :D
  11. Mara-hari Jedi Knight

star 1
    I had trouble convincing the website I was a member of the fanclub too. But instead of calling (which was my next option) I e-mailed some guy at the WOTC site. They told me that when I checked in at Celebration II, all I would have to do is let them know who I was, and they would know that I was a member. I'm not sure exactly what that meant, but I'll guess I'll find out. Or I could pick up the phone....hehe.....I don't have an Artoo unit. ;o)
    I'm going with my brother - hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you guys when I get out there.

Mara-hari
  12. snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Only 81 days to go now.

!snap
  13. ZeroCool69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi. I'm new here, and had a question. I'm looking into going to Celebration II, but I'm hearing that alot of the hotels are full. And seeing as how at the current time, it is just me that would be going, I'm not sure I want to/can afford to get a hotel room myself. So, I figured that I'd check here to see if anyone is looking for roommates. I'm a 20 year old male, from just north of Pittsburgh. I was planning on driving out, in case anyone needs transprtaion or anything like that. Any help anyone could give me would be much apreciated. Thanks
    Xris
  14. ZeroCool69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi. I'm new here, and had a question. I'm looking into going to Celebration II, but I'm hearing that alot of the hotels are full. And seeing as how at the current time, it is just me that would be going, I'm not sure I want to/can afford to get a hotel room myself. So, I figured that I'd check here to see if anyone is looking for roommates. I'm a 20 year old male, from just north of Pittsburgh. I was planning on driving out, in case anyone needs transprtaion or anything like that. Any help anyone could give me would be much apreciated. Thanks
    Xris
  15. ZeroCool69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Xris
  16. ZeroCool69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Xris
  17. ZeroCool69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Xris
  18. jedimaster chris Force Ghost

star 2
    Guess What!

I just puchased my passes for The Star Wars Celebration 2!!!!!!
    Good side, I get to go, bad side, I can only make it Saturday and Sunday, but hey, atleast I get to go, I hope I see you guys there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.