main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Celebration III: Indianapolis,IN: April 21-24 2005

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Dark_side_fatty, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    Who is planning on attending Celebration III? I know I am. I already have plans to share a room with my friend Matt (Maibland05) from Modesto California. Would anyone is welcome ('cept that wiskers kid) to join us to keep hotel rates down.

So if you are going to Celebration III, how are you getting there? Currently we plan to drive.

2. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    I won't be able to go, as that is the last week of classes before final exams next semester! I'm really disapointed, too.

3. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Oh man Brett that stinks. I'll be there. Planning on driving up. Probably staying at the Crown Plaza again. Also working on a little deal for everyone that goes. Maybe...so SHHHHHHH!!!!!! ;P

4. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Thats cool, if the crown plaza thing falls through, maybe you could stay with me and my friend.

5. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    well, all hope is not lost. the monday following C3 is the final day of classes. i'd probably miss 2 days at most, and maybe only one. i've decided not to worry about it too much right now. btw, how long does it take to get from here to Indy?

6. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    With stops and taking a long route through Cincinatti, it took 11 hours, but if you go through Louisville, it'll take about 10 hours.Maybe we should rent out a bus like the rest the other fanforces are doing?Maybe invite the Columbia people to join us?

7. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    We went through Louisville last time and it took right 12 and half hours but that was due to congestion from 2 pretty serious wrecks. I believe that 10 hours would get you there. I am really getting excited about this. Maybe a group trip will be the ticket.

8. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Well have to do some planing on this...

9. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Notice: The IndyKnights, 501st, and Rebel Legion will be holding a party Friday. They have rented out the ballroom at the Hyatt. Right now I don't know if it's free or not, more details as I learn 'em.

Last time there was a 20 dollar entrance fee. :(

10. DarkKnight_03

DarkKnight_03 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2003
    If someone else is driving I'm in. Let me know!

11. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Well, Hotel blocks should be becoming available very soon, who's reserving one and where?

12. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Me...more than likely the Crown Plaza again.

13. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Oh aren't I clever?

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=16549043&replies=0

not really

at all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.