New Hamp STAR WARS CELEBRATION III is Set .... Here We GO !!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ok Guy's,
    I'm already ..... UMMMmmmmm... UmMmmmmmm ... OK Breath, in ...out...in...out...

:)

WOW !! It's all set! Ya, so I'm a little excited. You could be to. I'm telling you it the BEST time EVER!! Hey, this is what we've been waiting for any way's right? RIGHT!! Well it's here. Ya Baby!!

Below is some brief info. Please go to the site to check it out. There is not a lot up right now. But they will have more over time. I know we will all talk about it at the meeting.

By the way the meeting I believe is going to happen on the 8th. of Feb. I will have that posted by tomorrow. Till then...

May the force be with you ALL !

SeeYa!!
    TK

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/

Event Extended to Four Days: April 21 to 24, 2005
    The biggest Star Wars party will be even bigger, will return to Indianapolis, and has been extended to four days. Star Wars Celebration III, the much-anticipated fan gathering, has been confirmed for the Indiana Convention Center, April 21 to April 24, 2005
  2. SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is awesome news I just saw it on the Fanforce news section. I see that you beat me TK in posting the news about Star Wars Celebration three but I've been playing Kights Of The Old Republic for the last couple of days. I'm also very excited to be going and I think that it's going to be the best time ever. I was going to mention that we should talk about this at the next meeting but you beat me to it. We should definitely start planning ahead of time because I know a lot of other people are going to plan ahead. I think if you're a fan club member you get a discount for Celebration three.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.