Star Wars Celebration III Thread

Discussion in 'Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    I think all my Hyperspace/Fanclub stuff is finally correct. It took several emails and a couple of phone calls and what I was told, what that they would get my Lanyard and Vader toppers out asap (as you can guess, they did not come with my C3 badges). I was also told to bring copies of my reciepts with me to C3, "just in case."

I am really exited about C3 and the opportunity to have a 6-6:30 breakfast w/ Jay L. on Friday morning. This is going to be awesome!!!

See ya'll there.

JMK
  2. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  3. JediScout Jedi Master

star 1
    Dalton,

Thanks. 14 days to go. Woo Hoo!!!!!
  4. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    This is the week!! Hope to see everyone there. :)
  5. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
    tell me how it goes, i wanted to go so bad this year, but my funding just wont allow it, that and my friend bailed out at the last minute. ignite a lightsaber for me guys, but ill see you at the premere of E3
  6. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    T-minus 6 hours and change until our plane leaves . . . Sweet!
  7. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
    carefull everyone indiana is in for some nasty weather.
  8. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Had a great time and it was very cool finally meeting Dal and everyone from the Greenville FF. Even if Dal was wearing the ugliest shirt ever printed. ;)
  9. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ha! And to think, I wore those shirts just to antagonize people from Illinois and I end up antagonizing someone just a few miles away. [face_laugh]
  10. CarolynNC Force Ghost

star 3
    Hi Dal,

Hope you guys have recovered. Just wanted to remind ya'll I want the C3 footage or any part there of; especially the archive exhibit.

Remind Kevin I have his pictures from the breakfast and store line. He forgot his camera. I need to know where to send them.

It's been wild at work since my return so I'm still getting things together. I do however have time enough to run over to the store to pick you up a decent t-shirt! [face_laugh]

Carolyn
  11. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All I can say is that you used my UNC sweatshirt to keep your Dook self warm on the plane! Did you feel the championship warmth in it? [face_laugh]

I'll remind Tommy about the archives video. I'm actually copying the video I shot from C3 this weekend to mail to him, so I'm sure he hasn't gotten around to working on his DVD yet. He shot over 6 hours of footage just by himself, but I'll see if he can just copy the archive footage and go ahead and send it to you.
  12. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  13. CarolynNC Force Ghost

star 3
    All I can say is that you used my UNC sweatshirt to keep your Dook self warm on the plane! Did you feel the championship warmth in it?

I managed to survive that brush with the dark side! [face_devil]

I've been checking out some of the photos posted but haven't had much time for it what with the end of the fiscal year and graduation approaching. I think I spent too much time volunteering because I sure did miss a lot of stuff going on. Maybe next one...if there is one. :)

Does Kevin post on this board? I need to send him his Jay breakfast pictures.
  14. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, he posts as Jedi_Master_Kel. You can PM him to get his email address I guess, or actually his email may be in his profile.
  15. The_Green_Ranger Jedi Knight

star 1
    in Christian's photo album, the one with the anakin poster and the anakin posing, was that Hayden? If not that dude looks EXACLY like him...
  16. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No, that was just a guy dressed up like him. You are right though, he looks incredible. I think he was the best costumed person there. Of course there were some femtroopers and Slave Leias that weren't too shabby also.
  17. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
    ok guys, tell me... who is the chick trooper with the exposed stomach? she is incredibly hot... with storm troopers like that around no wonder the rest were to distracted to hit anything.

no offense Robby. lol
  18. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't know who she was, but she was just posing for photos. That's me standing beside her hoping to be interrogated.
  19. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well I finally got most of my C3 pics online. I stuck them on Yahoo for now. I think I actually still have my C2 pics and some pics from a wrestling con on there.

Dalton's C3 Photos
  20. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
  21. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice pics, Dal. Fettfan5150 makes a cameo in your C3 Cover Girl photo. Thats him in the right side of the shot, black shirt carrying the bag. I cant believe how much great stuff we missed. :(
  22. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I thought that was him! I wasn't sure, but I thought it could be. Granted, it took me quite a few viewings of the photo before I started noticing things going on around her.
  23. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
    ok guys, tell me... who is the chick trooper with the exposed stomach? she is incredibly hot... with storm troopers like that around no wonder the rest were to distracted to hit anything.

no offense Robby. lol

Son of a biotch!!! i knew she looked familiar, ive been drooling over this chick since 1999!!!
    she is any star wars fan's wet dream! she is the sith vixen!

see her at

sithvixen.com

she is so incredibly hot, i hate you! i cant believe that you got to see her!!! no fair man! i feel like anakin, i might just turn to the dark side over this...

ok not really but she is totally hot!
  24. The_Green_Ranger Jedi Knight

star 1
    Join the Dark Side Dante. Let your hate flow through you. It's only natural. Give in to your anger and just let it all out.
  25. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
    robby, ive walked that path, i know the dark side, i just prefer to stand in the light... though ocasionaly one does enjoy a little shade. [face_devil]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.