Star Wars Celebration IV

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by AboutaSith, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, here's an update:

I'm supposed to be getting my check by the 24th...too late to reg online or do any hotels, but IF I can talk someone into chauffering me there Friday and Saturday OR Monday, I just MAY be able to get a one-day badge per day onsite.

Any takers?
  2. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You can buy a 4 day bagde the first day you go instead of 4 seperate days.
  3. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Nope. If I'm only going 2 days, it's still cheaper to buy just two days seperately.
  4. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Woot, got all my autograph coupons now. I'm getting everyone on my CSC Lithograph to sign it so I got coups for them. I'll only buy more now if Mark Hamill ends up being one of the two remaining guests of honor.

5. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    I got the same e-mail alert about the badges. Hopefully we will get them in the mail real soon.
  6. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  7. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
    I know the money is going to a good cuase, but $69.99!!!!!! EEEEEK!
  8. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    It's like I always say...Hyperspace is a rip-off! Not everyone can afford to be a phillathropist (sp?) that spends that kind of money on breakfast. The only time it was worth having was when everyone was waiting for Episode III. Now that the craziness is over there's no good use for it anymore.

Heck, I get more benefits going grocery shopping! :rolleyes:

Rant over. :)

No check yet. If I don't get that thing soon I will serioesuly go insane.
  9. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    pfft, for $15 bucks ye can't beat it I say. the coupons and member areas at CIV will be more than worth the $15 membership
  10. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    15? Oh yeah, they lowered it! I forgot about that! :oops:
    Well, maybe it is worth it...but 70 bucks is still a bit much. ;)
  11. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  12. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Messa not going to be able to go to the breakfast. By the way, the goodie bag is worth the price of admission. My goodie bag I got from the breakfast 2 years ago at Comic Con was great, but the price for the breakfast was a lot cheaper back then. But I do agree, the price is a bit high. To high for my wallet. Even for 1 of us. I hope they make the goodie bag worthwhile, for everyone going.
  13. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Heck, $70 is what I paid for Artoo!

Just fair warning, if I don't get the check by Tuesday I'm gonna need someone to drive me back and forth for one or two days.
    This is one of the few times when not being able to drive sucks. [face_tired]
  14. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    From OfficialPix

"Celebration IV autograph coupons will be available online through Friday May 11th. After May 11th, all coupons will be taken off-line and will then only be available in the autograph area at Celebration. "
  15. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    I sooo wish I could go. I don't have the money or a ride though!:_|:_| Be sure to take pics & video (if they let you)! At least that way I'll be able to see it.
  16. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    WEE HOO! Just got our C4 tickets today in the mail. Chrissy's did not come yet, but hope it will tomorrow. I will never hear the end of it, from her. Yes we plan to take many pics and video as possible. We will share.
  17. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh-oh. Still no check. [face_worried] I'm starting to worry this 'disbursement date' thing is the day they send it...not necessarily the day you get it. If they wait until the next date, the 25th, it won't even get here till' a few days after...too late! But that doesn't make sense. It said on my award letter to allow up to fifteen business days; the end of which is the 24th. The last disbursement day was the 4th. The school is close; how long does it take a check to go through the mail? :confused:

And there's other things I need the check for besides CIV; a new bus pass, paying for my books, getting pictures develloped...
    Yeesh, I may end up getting a Digital for CIV...if I go!

I don't want to be bantha poo-doo! [face_not_talking]

18. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sweet badges arriving. Mike just told me he got his too.

Damn you mail man not coming until 4pm!!!
  19. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Woohoo!!!

[image=http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/sgca27/Inland%20Empire%20Fan%20Force/Celebration%20IV%20Badges/IMG_1766.jpg]

20. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I knew it!!! The disbursement date is the day they're mailed! They had better not wait until the 25th or heads will roll! :mad:

I so want to storm the Financial Aid office with my lightsaber...
    [face_beatup] <-------This is them if they don't send that check now...

Sorry for the rant but this is driving me utterly INSANE!!! 8-}
  21. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
    Us too! Same one. I wanted Boba. lol He was on the kids though, wasn't he? Oh well. I got my badge and that's all that matters...in this point in time. Cuz food matters too. lol
  22. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm...it says on StarWars.com the onsite schedule will be coming next week.
  23. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  24. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Good news and bad news...

The good news is I'll FINALLY be getting that durned check in only few more days! Yee-ha! [face_dancing] And as long as a few guidelines are met even my MOM's okay with it! (and beleive me, that in itself is a miracle)

The bad news is I still don't have a place to stay (set in stone, anyways) and no way to get out there. :( If anyone would be willing to give me a ride I'd be most grateful. I would pay for gas too, I promise. [face_praying]
  25. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Will Call Hours are:

Tuesday May 22nd 4pm?8pm

Wednesday May 23rd 7am-8pm

Thursday May 24th 7am-8pm

Friday May 25th 7am-8pm

Saturday May 26th 8am-8pm

Sunday May 27th 8am-8pm

Monday May 28th 8am-12pm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.