main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Star Wars Celebration IV

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
  2. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    You can pick up your official pix PRE-ORDERED coupons on Wednesday May 23rd 3pm-6pm at the convention center. Should be near the will call area.

Lame time for those of us working on the wednesday though!

3. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Just to let everyone know, Chrissy's C4 tickets came yesterday. Now we have all our tickets. Yee, Ha!

4. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    lookie what I got:
    [image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/ebay2004.jpg]

what will I see first:
    [image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/ebay2005.jpg]

5. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    from official pix:

Updated 5/11/07: With the exception of one possible guest of honor who could make a surprise appearance with us on any day of the event, this is our final guest list. This guest is trying hard to attend and fit it into his schedule to attend.[face_thinking]

is there anyway to see who it is so that at least we could possibly bring items that we may want to get signed? anyone...anyone...bueller???

6. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Great Han-Shot-First. You got yours too. Can't wait. The Falcon is going thru some mods right now. She will make her debut at C4. I still need to learn how to post pictures on this site.

7. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    that's simple once you do it. first upload your pics on photobucket.com. after that there's a spot right under your pics that say URL. highlight that and press Ctrl + C on your keyboard at the same time. this wil copy the link of that pic. dependending how many pics you want for this site, you'll have to do each one separately. I hope that made sense. anyways, after you have copied the URL from photobucket, click on the image button here and a small window will pop open. press Ctrl + V and that will put the link to the pic you want on this site. press OK on the small window and it'll put it here where you type. when you're done, and you press post reply, it'll show up as a picture...yea!!! you did it!!! let me know if I can help with anything else. PM me your number and we can talk while you do it at the same time.:)

8. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Thank you for the help. I understand some of what you are saying, but Bill and my daughters understand fully. I hope to post some pics soon.

9. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    This is getting ridiculous. They said the check was sent Monday- that's LAST Monday - and it STILL hasn't gotten here! Is God trying to tell me something? It seems every time I get my hopes up about it, they get squashed within the same day. Maybe this ride thing is another sign. At any rate, my deadline for getting a ride (or SOME kind of transportation) confirmed is next Sunday.

Am I just whining? Am I worrying for nothing? Or should I just give it up because if I haven't confirmed it by now, it won't happen? :(

10. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    you know what's weird about the mail? I can send something to the next town over and it can take 3 days to get there as it goes from apple valley down to san bernardino and back up to victorville, to where I can send something to my dad in oregon and he has it in the same time or less. relax young one...all will work itself out as it should. concentration and do only what you can...the rest is a wasted emotion. whatever is going to happen is going to happen regardless of how much you stress or worry. it will all work itself out. you'll be at C-IV before you know and have time of your life.[:D]

11. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    Thank you, HanShotFirst. I needed that. [:D]

12. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Exclusive shirt for tattoo fans. click here for the info.

13. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
  14. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Did you see the Tatto exhibit info HSF?

15. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    ditto sweet!

16. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Star Wars Shop C-IV Exclusives are here

EDIT: If anybody wants me to pick them something up let me know as I've got my store time booked already on Fan Day. I'm getting the posters hopefully so if there is a limit per person on it bear that in mind.

17. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    The Kessel Run Game - Info Here

There is a thread for questions about the game here

I'd probbaly have done this but wont be there on the Monday. Sounds like fun!

18. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Unofficial C-IV Schedule - Click Here

19. JediLarryB

JediLarryB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2003
    I'm not sure this has been pointed out, but the Celebration Store, for which Quick Path reservations have been made, and the StarWarsShop.com Store are two different stores located in two different places.

The CS is in Exhibit Hall A (West Hall), while the SWS is in the vendors/dealers Exhibit Hall HJ (South Hall, upper level). Plan accordingly.

20. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    D0 we know yet, when the offical schedule is coming out? My son wants to come down, but not sure about what day. Thank you, Stuart for the unoffical schedule. I printed it out for reference for my son to look at.

21. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    So the SWS exclusives wont be in the Celebration Store? What's the point of having line reservations for the celebration store if they dont sell the official star wars exclusives?

22. JediLarryB

JediLarryB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2003
    Answer to Question 1: That is correct.
    Answer to Question 2: Rhetorical, or not really a question screaming for an answer?
    ;)

23. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    What does the Celebration store sell? I'm wondering if it is even worth going into.

24. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    :) thanks for all the info. hey...billy dee williams is the final guest.

25. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Yeah, but he's not signing for official pix. we only got 3 guests of honor. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.