I.E., CA Star Wars Celebration IV

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The lines weren't bad. I didnt wait in line I sat in the shade outside, it only took 30 mins to get everyone in. There's no need to wait 2-3 hours before they open the doors.

Also when inside most of the halls are much bigger than the line so again, no need to wait outside in the sun, just wait indoors for everyone to go in then join the back of the line.

You wanna go to the C-IV store first thing in the morning, it's open 24hrs so best to go into it before the convention opens at 10am.
  2. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm unable to make it to C-IV (no ride....:_|) So, I was wondering if one of you who is there would be willing to purchase some things for me from the shop.

If anyone is willing to purchase some things for me, I would appreciate it.

Here is what I would like for someone to get for me if it isn't any trouble:

One C-IV Lapel Pin ($6)
    [described in the PDF Catalog as: 1.75? lapel pin with
    triangular SWCIV logo and backing card.]

One C-IV Program Book ($5)

and depending on the price and availability:

One Clonetrooper Army Dog Tag (This item is not listed in the store PDF, but is in the Starwars.com shop without a price. The site says it is available at booth #419)

So, the cost for two items (without the dog tag) is (I think) $11. If anyone is willing to purchase these items for me please let me know & also let me know the total cost. If yo know the cost or availability of the dog tag, please let me know the price.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.