main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Star Wars Celebration IV

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarkPrince, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    Its officially in Los Angelas as posted on starwars.com.

Star Wars Celebration IV

So, I was just wondering if anyone from this here; New Jersey FanForce, is going and if anyone did anything special for the past Celebrations?

I'll be saving money up again and I will be going next year since the spring semester for me ends the week before, so I will be there.

How about you guys?

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I am pretty much there I will be helping represent the folks from Foxboro, MA. Hopefully we can get a bunch of people together to have fun and hang out.

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Six members of the NJO attended CIII last year. We didn't have anything special planned, we just stayed in the same hotel and hung out together for the majority of the convention.

Oh, yeah....I threw a gigantic party in my room and almost got booted from the Omni Severin. Good times.

4. TI-0694

TI-0694 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    A 6-hour plane ride isn't sweetening this deal. Besides, how can it possibly be better than CIII?

Club 1201
    RJ killing people
    A certain tf.n moderator bringing back a different girl to our room every night
    The Ram/Alcatraz

No comparison there.

5. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Oh man. I just got a good laugh out of that one! Especially the moderator one with his pimp car. *****.

CLUB 1201. WHAT WHAT! *gang signs*

6. LifeSabre

LifeSabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    mIKE Maybe we can ride the train out or drive

come on...a week in the car with me has to be better then 12 hrs with herb right?

7. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Fly there, you wussy

8. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Some of us Pittsburgh folks have already decided to go. We're flying. Its just too far to drive.

9. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    Yeah I'm flying Ant, you're insane to think it's cheaper driving or taking the train then flying out to LA.

10. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Herb, maybe Sin City 2 will be in theaters.

11. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    I hate you all. Same thing was said in the Philly forums. Enough already. I'm going out there for three reasons: drinking, collect Unleashed figures, and strip clubs.

12. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I do believe I will be there to get away from the wife for a week. Have a few beverages. and wait did someone say strip clubs??? Got to the support those single mothers even if it is one dollar at a time. 7 Vails here I come. lol

getting back to a different girl each night nothing wrong with that got to support a gigaho ever once in a while. just shows he knows how to party.

13. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I will be there!! Yes and maybe the return of Mohawk Beanie. (Inside Chiller incident.)

Ant I know how you feel about flying but I am getting use to it now but I still get a little nervous sometimes.

Just think Las Vegas will only be a short trip away... [face_devil]

A certain tf.n moderator bringing back a different girl to our room every night ...He is my master,we have much to learn. (neals before his greatness)

14. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    That'll teach you to do something like that again. *****.

15. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    Yes I'm aware. I don't plan on doing something like that again, trust me.

16. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I think a year of torture from us has straightened you out, bucko. Or the three years plus that we've known you. Either one.

17. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    i'm trying to go to c4...but who knows if that will happen...

18. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    I'll be at CIV. I have my hotel room booked for 6 nights at the Omni and my roundtrip flight through US Airways. All I need is my CIV tickets and I'm all set. [face_dancing]

19. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    This was posted by Wormie on the Foxboro board and reposted by me on the Boston board...

http://starwars.com/community/event/celebration/news20061025.html

Looks like Monday will be the day you'll be able to start getting tickets. Price will be fairly steep, though...four-day adult pass is $110.

20. Ysrossko

Ysrossko Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2006
    I am not part of the NJO, but I am from NJ and plan on attending.

21. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    I'm not from New Jersey, I don't even live close to NJ, yet still here I am, chatting with the NJO, they are just that . . . hmmm. Cool is the wrong word. Amusing? Odd? Like a train wreck that you just can't look away from? [face_mischief]

22. Rasberryjammed

Rasberryjammed Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2006
    i'll be there for sure :)

23. DarthYJTyranus

DarthYJTyranus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2002
    It is really killing me that I can't go to C4. My 30th birthday is May 26 and it sucks that I can't celebrate it at C4. I'm severely disabled and in a wheelchair and traveling is extremely difficult. Without special equipment that I have at home I can't do much(ie. get to and from a bed, shower, etc.) even if I could get there. If anyone in NJ who is going could get me one of the special 2-pack C4 exclusive figures I would reimburse you when you return. At least I'd have a piece of C4. If anyone reading this wants to help me out, please e-mail me and we can work out the details. I'm pretty desperate and would like to avoid getting ripped off on e-bay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.