main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Star Wars Celebration IV

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by _JediKnight_, Feb 27, 2007.

1. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    Celebration IV is a little over 2 and half months away. I was just wondering if anyone is planning on going to this convention.

I know I am. I already have my tickets and a hotel reservation.

2. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Never heard of it. What's it all about?

3. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    You've never heard of it?
    Its just the biggest Star Wars party ever! They have had one before each of the prequels was released and now they are having one for the 30th aniversary of star wars. This one is supposed to be the biggest yet, with 40 or more stars from the movies there to sign autographs and various ther activities (including David Prowse, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, and last time even the man George Lucas was there himself) There are tons of events going on throughout the 5 day convention.

Here is the official site if you want to know more:

www.gencon.com/2007/swciv/info/general.aspx

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I want to go just because there are rumors about Volume 3 of Return of Pink 5 coming out at C4.

5. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Wish I could, but they just had to schedule it the same weekend I go to Media*West Con in Michigan. Been going there for a few years now, with the exception of last year when I'd been out of a job.

But ooh I am jealous! I went to C3 which was so much tons of fun!!!

-Mia