main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII Star Wars Celebration Live

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by StarWarrior92, Apr 14, 2015.

1. StarWarrior92

StarWarrior92 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 7, 2011
    jeero likes this.
  2. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    Excellent news for those not in Anaheim. I'm lucky enough to be going to the London simulcast of the opening panel but will look forward to catching up with the rest of the event on Starwars.com

3. cronedoggy

cronedoggy Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 3, 2012
    If I had known this would happen for free, I might have stayed at home :S

4. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
    I am wondering are they going to live stream panels at celebration 8? If so I may think about staying home next time.

5. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Really? Watching panels on your computer cannot compare to hanging out with internet friends in real life, or watching panels live in a room with thousands of other Star Wars fans. If you're going to Celebration because it's "exclusive" or you want to see the news first, you're doing it wrong.

Plus, there's going to be a TFA exhibit.

jawajames and StarWarrior92 like this.
  6. 80ninjas

80ninjas Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2014
    I'm actually hoping they post some or all of the panels they're live streaming to Youtube or the website after it's all said and done. There are several instances for me where there are at least two panels I want to see happening concurrently. I'd like to watch the ones I missed later.

7. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
    As Yoda says " When 900 years old you will reach got to Celebration will you go hmm?". Ok, not an exact quote but, I'm not getting any younger these con put a lot of stress on you.

8. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Watching from home definitely isn't the same experience as being in a room of fellow fans, but I'm really glad this stream is available for those of us who aren't going. I'll watch as much of it as I can, especially the Abrams panel. If anything, watching it from home will make me miss the experience enough to be sure to go to the next one!

9. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I am not going to camping out tonight.
    Lol
    There is is a long line for tomorrow's show.

10. Jedi Dragon D

Jedi Dragon D Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2013
    They are not even showing half of all the panels.

11. Clone Wars 82

Clone Wars 82 Jedi Padawan

Aug 5, 2014
    I'm watching them I'm on Friday because I was out on Thursday. I never knew these events happen. How many times of the year do they do these events. I wish I could have gone.

12. 80ninjas

80ninjas Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2014
    They're only showing the main stage. There is only one livestream, so they can only show one stage.

13. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Some people don't want to pay to go or have to go through a lot of complications with scheduling and traveling to get there.

14. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    It may be a lot of hassle to do, but most of the best things in life also require a lot of hassle too.

jawajames likes this.