main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Star Wars Celebration - The next chapter...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    DragonCon confirmed that NO location has been finalized and anyone who says otherwise is misinformed because only the lawyers know who they will choose to run the event and that company will then (After signing contract to come) pick suitable candidates on the eastern side of the country to host the next celebration in 2010 and then handle many more around the globe!

MY VOTE: Somewhere close to Charlotte, Atlanta or Baltimore (Would take Orlando too so family could go to Harry Potter theme ark at same time but that could wait)....

2. TrooperKiller

TrooperKiller Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 2006
    I agree. It is about time this got moved to the east coast so so,e of us may have a chance to attend.

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I've posted elsewhere why I feel Charlotte can't handle CV but boy will I feel silly if it ends up being Charlotte. :p

4. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    No - I agree Jada - not Charlotte but close by - maybe Baltimore but I have a feeling it's north....

5. TrooperKiller

TrooperKiller Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 2006
    It would be nice if it was close enough for a group to pool their money and take the trip together and rent a suite or something along those lines. I have always wanted to go but Cali was to far and way too much money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.