Star Wars Celebration VI

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Grimby, May 24, 2011.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. JawaJaka Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    And if you guys can't fit everything into your luggage and don't want the hastle of weapons through security (yep, they take lightsabers, too), I'm taking the motorhome full of empty space down below for luggage/tubs/whatever. I'm just asking for whatever you can donate towards gas (no set price). I'm leaving early Friday 17th, getting back late Saturday 1st.
  2. Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer

star 3
    I may take you up on that Jawa. Last time I filled my tub with only two costumes. This time I will have at least one more. Thanks for offering!
  3. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    So... it looks like I am attending this little shindig.

Now, must figure out what costumes to make.
  4. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    [face_dancing] Celebrate good times come on!
  5. jthornto Force Ghost

star 4
    Since you said "if" twice, I think I'll just plan on taking a taxi or shuttle. If it works out for you to take me that'd be great. However, I'm at the Rosen Centre, so it would be an extra stop on the way back to the airport. I'm cautiously optimistic for the ride, but I'll consider it Plan B, just in case. Thanks!

6. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    i just have two others in the car and i didn't mean it as anything personal. i just do not want to commit if i cannot follow through. I was on hold with hotwire for 30 and still didn't get a person...so IF i can upgrade you are MORE than welcome to a ride :p
  7. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    Anybody else booked their flight yet? I'm seeing prices around $420 on Kayak.com. Southwest is about $440. I'm looking for prices to drop into the $300s before I buy.
  8. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
  9. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    I downloaded some pics off my camera on Sat and was surprised that there weren't many there. Then yesterday I remembered that I had swapped memory cards halfway through the con.

Of course, me actually getting pics uploaded to the internet probably won't happen for another two years... :p
    nnaydolem likes this.
  10. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    catz44 and cyodarun like this.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby