main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Star Wars Cereal and *my arrival date to Utah!*

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LaurenFett, Apr 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaurenFett

LaurenFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    Here in Delaware, the new SW cereal hasn't appeared yet. Has it shown up in Utah? All I can get right now is the doritos, but I really really want some clonetrooper shaped marshmallows :-(

On a happier note, I will be entering the state of Utah on the eve of June 10th! I can't wait to join your FanForce! (I'm also slightly thrilled about going to BYU) Make sure your June activity is after the tenth so that I can attend.

2. FiveHorizons

FiveHorizons Jedi Master star 3

Mar 19, 2002

Good news, the Star Wars cereal is in Utah... I picked up a box at Macey's the other day. It's surprisingly good, I wouldn't expect a promotional cereal to be appealing, but it was okay. I got me a bag of Doritos as well. Only 3 days until the major spending begins...

3. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    i got 3 of the chip bags but no cereal yet- i really want those pens!!!:)

4. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    Whoah.... there's a Star Wars cereal?

Well, we're looking forward to having you.
    Hope you can find that cereal soon ;P

5. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I got 4 boxes at Harmons, you have to raise a stink though about getting them 4 for 1.00. They have a big sign over the Gerneral Mills stuff and the sign reads. All big G cereals 4 for $1.00. But then there are fliers on the boxes that say $2.50 each.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.