main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Characters, Who Would Win In A Fight

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Ok, who would win in a fight...
    It has already been shown that Vader won against Darth Maul, so we can rule that one out right away.

Who would win in a fight...Chewie or Wicket?

2. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    It has already been shown that Vader won against Darth Mau

It has?!

3. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Depends on if Wicket distracts Chewie with meat. ;)

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    It has?!
    Yes. It has.
    [image=http://www.dmeb2.org/merchandise/comics/swtalesmaulvaderph_lg.jpg]
    [image=http://www.dmeb2.org/merchandise/comics/swtalesmaulvader_lg.jpg]

Vader won.

5. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    It's true. Vader won, he was more filled with hate despite being a former Jedi... which totally surprised Maul.

Chewie would win, assuming he could catch the little Ewok and rip his arms off.

We know that Jango Fett was an awesome pilot, as seen in Attack Of The Clones, and we know Anakin is an awesome pilot too, but who would win in a dogfight between the two in an asteroid field?

6. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    hmmm. Going to have to read those!

7. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    I'm going to have to say Ani, his piloting skills are amazing...but then again, he did crash into another tie fighter in ANH...

8. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    he did crash into another tie fighter in ANH...
    Actually, the other TIE fighter ran into him as a reaction to Han's actions.

I would like to have seen Obi-Wan and the jedi starfighter on the offensive. He was trying to to track Slave I...not destroy it! Anakin has show that he falls for the easy tricks (Droid factory, Dooku, Assaj Ventress...twice) that for all his talent...I think jango could outsmart him. Advantage: Jango!

Mara vs Assaj Ventress?

9. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Asajj was powerful and had Dooku as a mentor but Mara Jade had Sidious as a teacher.

Advantage: Mara Jade

How about Jango vs. Boba?
    If Boba is a clone created from Jango's DNA, then technically they should be equal but would one be able to best the other in a contest where one would have to capture the other as if he were a bounty?

10. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Ohhhhhh!!!! That's a good one!

I think Boba's more ruthless then Jango, and Jango is more honor bound...so Boba can pull out some dirty tricks on old daddy...

Boba fett would win.

11. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I don't know...Boba may seem like more of a brawler, but Jango held his own in hand-to-hand with a jedi. My opinion is Jango would find Boba's weakness (aside from blind guys with a stick) and take advantage of it.

Jango...by judges decision!

12. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    dogfight: General Wedge Antillies vs. Baron Soontir Fel...

Fel trained half of the Core Four Rogues... Tycho and Hobbie, not Janson and Wedge, and also Biggs... Wedge is, well... Wedge is just Wedge... But Fel flew without shields for most of his career...

Frell... I can't pick it...

-b-

13. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    dogfight: General Wedge Antillies vs. Baron Soontir Fel...
    They tried this in "In the Empire's Service" I'd have like to seen how it ened...without Col. Salm (Y-wing) hitting Fel with an ion cannon. Of course that may have been the whole point?

Fel is all about precision...but I think in a dogfight, Wedge is scrappy enough to fend him off and find an opening. Wedge but both ships are gonna need more then a fresh coat of paint when it's said and done!

podracing...Han Solo vs Sebulba?

14. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Sebulba. I'm the only human who can do it.

Here's one... GRIEVOUS VERSUS MAUL!

Now this would be an awesome matchup I'd like to see...

15. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I wouldn't bet too heavily on Sebulba...maybe Annie meant he's the only human who can fit inside those small podrace cockpits?

GRIEVOUS vs MAUL...having only seen General Grievous on the CLONE WARS cartoon, where everyone's fighting ability was overexaggerated (Mace Windu's 8 mins of whatever that was [face_beatup] ) ...I'm going to go with Maul, until we see General Grievous on the big screen.

16. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    podracing...Han Solo vs Sebulba?

I'd have to go with Sebulba on this one. Han may be the best when piloting the Falcon in space dodging asteriods and Imperial patrols, but I doubt he'd be able to transition that skill into handling a podracer. Besides... once he crossed the starting line after the first lap he'd probably be too busy looking at the ladies in the front row [face_batting] that are waving to him and crash his pod into the pits.

GRIEVOUS vs MAUL

I'd definately say Grievous here. Sure we only saw him in one episode of the Clone Wars cartoon (even though I agree that it was exaggerated) but that's not fair cause we only saw Maul in one duel (two if you count the sneak attack on Qui-Gon) in TPM. Maul was deadly with the double-bladed lightsaber but compared to the abilities that Grievous has with a lightsaber (using info other than the Clone Wars as reference) I doubt that Maul would last for too long.

17. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    My opinion is Jango would find Boba's weakness (aside from blind guys with a stick)
    [face_laugh]
    ROFLMAO!!!

18. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    How about Padme vs. Leia?

19. darthmaul3162

darthmaul3162 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2004
    How about Padme vs. Leia?
    I would Have to say Leia would kick padme's butt because she is partly trained as a Jedi. But if we was going for beauty Padme easily would win :p.

20. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Have you seen Slave Leia????

Leia would totally kick Padme.

Leia smart mouthed Vader AND Tarkin. Next to the Emperor himself those two were the next most powerful men in the galaxy!

"only you could be so bold" as said to Vader

"I thought I smelled your foul stench when I was brought aboard" as said to Tarkin

Watto vs Lando (at gambling) ha ha

21. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Um, obviously Lando... the dude cleaned up getting Bespin... and Watto lost Anakin. 1-0 Lando.

How about a tag-team match with the biggest BMFs from each side of the Force:

Yoda and Mace Windu versus Palpatine and Count Dooku?

22. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Padme vs Leia:
    fight - Leia
    looks - Padme
    winner - the guys of JKOC!

Lando vs Watto:
    Lando is a gambler...Watto is a guy with a gambling problem, and not much skill!

Yoda and Mace Windu VS Palpatine and Count Dooku:
    Yoda and Mace would be kicking their tails...until Anakin comes running into the ring, dressed in all black, whacks them with a chair...stares down at Mace and says:

"Does Master Sideous look like a #####?"

The match ended on a technical disqualification, and a rematch is scheduled for this summers Wrestlemania 1138.

Gonk Droids vs Pit Droids

23. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Gonk Droids vs Pit Droids

Pit droids for sure. The Gonk droids may be bigger but are just too damn slow to do any damage to the Pit droids unless they fell onto one of them. The Pit droids would just swarm the Gonk droids like a colony of bee's and pick the Gonk droids apart.

24. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    PIT DROIDS! They rock, they could dismantle the gonk series in a flash.

25. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Pit Droids rock, but they're not too bright...remember the one who walked into the intake of Ordy's podracer engine? And of course "the 3 stooges"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.