main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Characters, Who Would Win In A Fight

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Pit Droids rock, but they're not too bright...

Compared to a walking battery that does nothing other than constantly repeat the word "gonk" over and over again, I think the Pit droids are pretty smart.

How about Chewbacca vs. Bossk?

2. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Ohhh!!! That's a good one. I'm going to have to say a tie, right off the bat. This is too close for me to decide.

3. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Chewbacca!

While Bossk may have the technical skill of being a Bounty Hunter for so long, Chewie had to endure seing his people turned into a slave and then himself becoming one. He fought from that to become one of the greatest heroes of the Rebellion. Besides it took a planet's destruction to take him out.

This might be the one time Chewie might use those retractable claws he has as well. I'm sure their's no love lost between the two and those claws would rip through Bossk's scaly hide like a sword through rice paper.

Oola vs. Lyn Me-pale blueskinned Twi'Lek singer in SE ROTJ at Jabba's palace (Okay so I'd just want to watch this and could care less who would win, but...who would win?

4. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I'd say Oola on this one. Even though Lyn-Me was also a dancer her expertise seemed to be as a singer. Since Oola was more of a dancer her quicker and more nimble reflexes would probably help her in a fight between the two.

5. LukeSkiwalker

LukeSkiwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2004
    Chewbacca Would beat Bossk, Cause Bossk is dumb and Chewie is smart.
    Yoda and Mace Would Lose To Palpatine and Dooku.
    Chewbacca would beat wicket, The dumb thing again.
    Boba Would Beat Jango Because He's perfect and trained longer than Jango.
    Leia Would Beat Padme.
    In a dog Fight Ani would win against Jango He's got the force and is supposed to be the best fighter pilot in that time.
    Yes Maul Loses to Vader.
    Mara Would Probably beat Asajj not sure though.
    Wedge OR Fel?
    Sebulba.
    Maul Should win to Grievous.
    Lando.
    Pits are cool and funny.
    Oola She's pretty tough.

Luke Verse's Exar Kun?

6. darthmaul3162

darthmaul3162 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2004
    Luke V.S Exar Kun!
    I Would say Lukey would win. But it would be a very good fight.
    Bastilla V.S Leia
    Think Kotor!

7. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Bastilla...I don't have KOTOR, who is that?

8. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Bastilla for sure! I don't know how powerful Leia became in the Force (through the EU) but she can't be as strong as someone who can take the life energy from one army and give it to another.

How about a Krayt Dragon vs. a Rancor?

9. LukeSkiwalker

Apr 3, 2004
    Krayt Dragon Or Rancor? It depends on how big they are because Krayt dragons never stop growing and Rancors only get to about 5-8 Meters tall, but rancors have longer arms and legs, more reach. Rancors are probably smarter to.

Here's a toughy.
    Prince Xizor Verse Kell Tainer?

10. darthmaul3162

Mar 24, 2004
    This would probaly be a tie. How about Kyp durron v.s. Ani episode 3

11. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    That's a tough one. The Chosen One of the Force against a Jedi who had shown just as much strength with the Force. Both with a history of pain and suffering before their fall to the Dark Side. Both eventually returning to the Light. They're alike in many ways, almost too many to be able to make a decision. Meditate on this... I will.

12. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Kyp durron's a pansy compared to Episode III Ani. Ani would saber Kyp before he knew what was coming.

How about Thrawn's stratigic mind vs. The Emporor's stratigic mind. Who's better?

13. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    The Emperor's strategic mind was powered by the Force and his ability to forsee the end result of his plans. Thrawn wouldn't stand a chance.

14. LukeSkiwalker

Apr 3, 2004
    Ani would Probably beat Kyp (after his performance in The Unyfing Force). Thrawn Verse Emperor Stratigic? I'm leaning towards Thrawn he always won with a smaller force, Old Palpy used overwhelming numbers to bring down his foes. Yeah he might have been able to see hints of the future but the future is never set. So the hand goes to Thrawn.

Darth Maul Verse Kyp Durron?

15. darthmaul3162

Mar 24, 2004
    Darth maul would cream him in a lightsaber fight Kyp would destroy him using force powers!
    How about computer games v.s other computer games!
    Which is Better Kotor V.S Jk3

16. LukeSkiwalker

Apr 3, 2004
    Even though I've never played it I'd say KotOR is better.

Qui-Gonn Jinn Vs. Kam Solusar?

17. Coyote850

Coyote850 Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2004
    Jedi Outcast: Thrawn would win hands down. The Emperor relied on his ever dwindling control of The Force. Thrawn took in all the information before him and came up with a plan of attack to defeat his enemy. The Emperor was an ego-maniac, who is his own mind was "never" wrong. Thrawn understood that he could be defeated and took steps to make sure that that did not happen. Simply put, had Thrawn be in charge at Endor, the Rebellion would have been crushed. As it was the Emperor seized defeat from the clutches of victory.

18. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Off topic (as in not Star Wars), but with Spider-Man 2 coming out, this would be a cool match up. Neither of them are aliens like Superman, so they're not invincible, (all Kryptonite aside) but I wonder who'd win in a battle between Spidey and Batman. I'd put my money on Spidey.

19. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    That's a tough one. Spiderman might have the super-powers but Batman has some pretty handy gadgets, not to mention he's trained in many forms of hand-to-hand combat. I'd have to say the Dark Knight here.

While sticking with the off-topic comic book characters how about:

Green Goblin VS Doc Ock

20. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    I'm starting on for Pver-All Fights. Post your comic book, or real people fights up there. Let's keep this one specifically for Star Wars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.