main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania STAR WARS CHARITY AUCTION FOR VICTORIAN BUSH FIRE APPEAL!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Adalia-Durron , Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
  2. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Don't give me credit...you're the one doing the hard work. :)

Seriously...there are going to be some AWESOME items coming up in this auction, so check it out.

3. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
  4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    MANY MORE THINGS!!!

Lordvaderff was VERY busy this morning and added alot of things to the list of donations to be auctioned for the Victorian Bush Fire Appeal. I hope you guys take the time to have a look!!

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Ok, ebay is taking its time getting this lot up, but there are 28 more items, so please, do take a look tomorrow. ;)

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Everything is up now and I URGE you collectors to go take a good read of everything up there, you might find something surprising!

7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Everything is up now......or close to it...only a few more items......so hurry while they last!! Some real gems!

8. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
    So far the auction has raised OVER $3,500 for the Red Cross Bushfire Relief fund.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    And YOU lordvaderff are the driving force behind this.....YOU ARE A LEGEND!!!

10. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
    Not a legend, just very tired and very stressed.

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    wishes she could post things out for him, but sadly most are there with him. :(

12. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Posted details to 501/TAG. Sorry I didn't do it sooner - just back from holidays :)

Great work guys =D=

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you DM, appreciate it. But in all honesty, I'm only gathering the money, lordvaderff has done everything else, and during a tough time in his own life. Words cannot express my gratitude for his efforts and for his hard work. This could not have happened without him, and all the accolades go to him alone.

14. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
    The people that fought the fires....they are the ones that deserve our praise.

The one's that survived are the real Heros.

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You are right. And with Today being the International Day for Firefighters... I'd like to say something to them.

Thank you.

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Today I went to the Red Cross Head Office here in Adelaide and made the following Speech to the Director there.

"On behalf of Star Wars Actors, Authors, Collectors and Fans Worldwide, Lordvaderff(insert real name) and I would like to give the Red Cross this Cheque for $3,650.00 which was raised in a Charity Auction for the Victims of Black Saturdays Bush Fires."

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Adalia-Durron/redcrosschqhandoverjune09002.jpg]

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who donated and those who purchased from this Charity Auction. Many famous Authors and Actors gave us their goods, time and support and we are very grateful to them for everything. I'd like to thank those who bought the donations as well, I hope you are all happy with your purchases!

Last of all, thank you to lordvaderff who not only was the main driving force behind this auction, but did it all whilst going through a rough time in his life. A huge thank you. [:D]=D=[face_love]

17. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
  18. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
    What a ride it was.

Thanks to everyone that donated items, and thanks to all the winning bidders, you guys rock.

AND a special thanks to "Adalia-Duron" (Insert real name here) for coming up with the idea and for getting the whole thing started, it wouldn't have happened without you. =D= :*

NEXT!

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.