1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Brisbane (28th-30th November)

Oceania STAR WARS CHARITY AUCTION FOR VICTORIAN BUSH FIRE APPEAL!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Adalia-Durron, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
  2. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Don't give me credit...you're the one doing the hard work. :)

Seriously...there are going to be some AWESOME items coming up in this auction, so check it out.
  3. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
  4. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    MANY MORE THINGS!!!

Lordvaderff was VERY busy this morning and added alot of things to the list of donations to be auctioned for the Victorian Bush Fire Appeal. I hope you guys take the time to have a look!!
  5. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Ok, ebay is taking its time getting this lot up, but there are 28 more items, so please, do take a look tomorrow. ;)
  6. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Everything is up now and I URGE you collectors to go take a good read of everything up there, you might find something surprising!
  7. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Everything is up now......or close to it...only a few more items......so hurry while they last!! Some real gems!
  8. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    So far the auction has raised OVER $3,500 for the Red Cross Bushfire Relief fund.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
  9. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    And YOU lordvaderff are the driving force behind this.....YOU ARE A LEGEND!!!
  10. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Not a legend, just very tired and very stressed.
  11. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    wishes she could post things out for him, but sadly most are there with him. :(
  12. Darth_Meanders Force Ghost

star 5
    Posted details to 501/TAG. Sorry I didn't do it sooner - just back from holidays :)

Great work guys =D=
  13. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Thank you DM, appreciate it. But in all honesty, I'm only gathering the money, lordvaderff has done everything else, and during a tough time in his own life. Words cannot express my gratitude for his efforts and for his hard work. This could not have happened without him, and all the accolades go to him alone.
  14. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    The people that fought the fires....they are the ones that deserve our praise.

The one's that survived are the real Heros.
  15. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    You are right. And with Today being the International Day for Firefighters... I'd like to say something to them.

Thank you.
  16. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Today I went to the Red Cross Head Office here in Adelaide and made the following Speech to the Director there.

"On behalf of Star Wars Actors, Authors, Collectors and Fans Worldwide, Lordvaderff(insert real name) and I would like to give the Red Cross this Cheque for $3,650.00 which was raised in a Charity Auction for the Victims of Black Saturdays Bush Fires."

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Adalia-Durron/redcrosschqhandoverjune09002.jpg]

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who donated and those who purchased from this Charity Auction. Many famous Authors and Actors gave us their goods, time and support and we are very grateful to them for everything. I'd like to thank those who bought the donations as well, I hope you are all happy with your purchases!

Last of all, thank you to lordvaderff who not only was the main driving force behind this auction, but did it all whilst going through a rough time in his life. A huge thank you. [:D]=D=[face_love]
  17. Darth_Meanders Force Ghost

star 5
  18. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    What a ride it was.

Thanks to everyone that donated items, and thanks to all the winning bidders, you guys rock.

AND a special thanks to "Adalia-Duron" (Insert real name here) for coming up with the idea and for getting the whole thing started, it wouldn't have happened without you. =D= :*

NEXT!
  19. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.