main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Comics Star Wars: Chewbacca (New Marvel Mini-Series)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Cynda, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Orman Tagge

Orman Tagge Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2014
    I think that the timeframe opened by HTTJ might be covered by the YA novel about Han and Chewie.

2. The Positive Fan

The Positive Fan Force Ghost star 4

Jan 19, 2015
    I didn't think of that. It's certainly possible. HTTJ tells us Han and Chewie have lost their reward money and are out trying to pay off their debt to Jabba. The summary for Smuggler's Run says that
    Maybe they're running a mission for the Rebellion in order to earn funds to pay off Jabba?

3. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    i hope most of the focus is on the old characters. considering how bleak there future is ala episode 7

4. Rax

Rax Jedi Master star 3

May 1, 2015
    Is it just me or do you guys think Marvel is having bad names on their series?

Kanan,Darth Vader, and star wars are all good names for their ongoing series because it centers very much around them and they are on going.

Series like Lando, Chewbacca and Princess Leia is such a waste of those clean names really...In my opinion if they wanted to use those names it should've been for series very important and fitting. For example Princess Leia's series could've had something like "The last of Alderaan" or something. I don't really care much about the names because it doesen't matter much, but still it feels abit wrong to call them that. Thoughts, people?

5. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    yeah lol the eu was known for dramatic license for no reason, and now we have the exact opposite.