main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Clone Wars Cartoon question

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by DARTHLINK, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    I have one quick question about this.

1. Does Volume 1 and 2 cover the entire Clone Wars or just part of it and i have to get the book in order to get the complete Clone Wars?

Thanks to anyone who answers the question.

2. JaggedFel568

JaggedFel568 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2005
    No, volumes 1 and 2 do not cover the full range of the Clone Wars, yes, to really see them(the Clone Wars) at their best you would have to get the books, comics, games, ect.

I'm not sure if you mean the Clone Wars Adventure books, or the novels.

3. Nemuro

Nemuro Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2003
    I think that the Clone Wars Cartoon must cover something like the 1% of the Clone Wars or less...

The primary sources for the Clone Wars are the books and the comics by far.

4. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Well, at least i'll be able to witness a part of the Clone Wars, see General Grevious and Asaji Ventress in action, the Clones and Jedi fighting and the last chapter (25) that takes us into Star Wars Revenge of the Sith, even if it only covers a hair of the entire 3 years of the Clone Wars. ^_^

5. JaggedFel568

JaggedFel568 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2005
    Small fraction of it. Some thing, like Anakin's Knighting, aren't covered in the books. That said, the cartoon would have you belive Anakin is Knighted almost imeadently following Munnilist (sp), when, in fact, there was a whole two years worth of battles between them.

6. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003

Very true. Anakin's Knighting can be found in the Clone Wars Graphic Novels, which are made up of the Star Wars: Republic comic series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.