main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Clone Wars for GAMECUBE!!! (and PS2) (and x-box)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by DoubleSith, Mar 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    ...i found the second one to be the hardest to find..

STILL don't know where it actually is...

I just started driving around out in the desert, right before you get to the part where Mace whips out his lightsaber to tackle the last generator... and accidentally stumbled onto it...

2. Luke_Sparkewalker

Luke_Sparkewalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2001
    has anyone found out if u can play as the AT-TE?? on campain or multi? what about the spider droid on multi....

anyone

3. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    I got it about a week ago, but I'm stuck on the "Dark Side Rising" level, when you have to destroy the two Protodekas. I think thegame has a great plot, and I can say that because I'm almost done with it, so if you don't have it, get it! :)

-Yoda ;)

P.S. I don't think you can play as any of those... {face_plain]

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    There should be a superblasters powerup to help out with the dual protodekas.

5. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    Yeah, I almost beat it, but then those SOB's blew me up...damn!

-Yoda ;)

6. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    ...hmm.. I think the trick to those guys is to keep on moving, and try to keep one in between you and the other one...

Concussion missiles are your best weapon against those guys.. Remember that..

Stay on target, and use the force! :) :)

7. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    I haven't played this game for a while, been too busy with midterms and essays (I should be writing one right now but i'm procrastinating). I have beaten it so I will probably trade it in with madden 2002 to get Bounty Hunter for a nice discounted price.

8. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Invincibility
    To become invincible, enter 1WITHFORCE as a code.

9. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    i beat the game with invinc and ammo. yoda is awesome

10. XizorAU

XizorAU Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2002
    Have you guys played Conquest mode? It seems extremelly unbalanced to me. I play as the Republic side, my younger brother as the Seperatists...out of a dozen games i have NOT won a single time!! :(
    It just seems as tho they are too powerfull, the Federation tank always creams the walkers. I can kick my brothers are in Duels but when it comes to Conquest the sides just seem very unbalanced? Anyone else found that to be the case?

11. XizorAU

XizorAU Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2002
    Have you guys played Conquest mode? It seems extremelly unbalanced to me. I play as the Republic side, my younger brother as the Seperatists...out of a dozen games i have NOT won a single time!! :(
    It just seems as tho they are too powerfull, the Federation tank always creams the walkers. I can kick my brothers are in Duels but when it comes to Conquest the sides just seem very unbalanced? Anyone else found that to be the case?

12. XizorAU

XizorAU Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2002

13. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    and here i thought seperatists had it bad. i use the speeder. i hate the walker. i'll locate target missile it then speed of to recharge. it works everytime for me

14. ysalimari_sandwich

ysalimari_sandwich Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2002
    I just got the game a couple days ago, and I think it's really great. AlsoI figured out that: WAT TAMBOR unlocks the super battle droid in the academy battles.

15. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    i have played conquest a bit...........personally i don't think the two forces are misbalanced much.........

the way i play it is always be the fast mobile unit, with missiles......your allied units will go the fed tank or walker, which are heavy, armoured units

if you go the fast mobile unit you are able to capture the new bases quickly at the start, and then once all the bases are captured, you can use your mobility to either a) do the rounds of your bases to maintain their defences, and production, and b) hammer the opposing bases/human player with your missiles

what i generally do is send my units to attack the enemy hq, then i either sneak in to the rear of their base and hammer the turrets with missiles, then shoot in and grab the health/ammo packs or i sniper from afar

16. C3POFAN1

C3POFAN1 Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2002
    Does anyone know when Clone Wars comes out for PS2?

17. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    XizorAU:
    Actually, it's quite the same for me. I'm always the Republic and my younger brother is always the Seperatists, and he always wins! We have already proved that I am better at the game, but for some reason he can win when he's the Seperatists - always. It's so annoying! The tanks ALWAYS wipe out my walkers....unless we play Kashyyyk. On that level, the Seperatist tanks always fall off the cliffs by themselves...hee hee hee.

yodaminch:
    Cheating to win the game is no fun! Takes away from the whole single player experience. Try beating it without cheats...it's really fun!

18. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    This is so not fair, Clone Wars isn't coming out for the PS2 in UK til Jan 7th or something. I wanted it for X-Mas :_|

19. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Problem solved! Get a Gamecube.

20. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    Is there any way to block lasers when in lightsaber mode other than just standing there and letting it do it on its own? because that doesnt work to good

21. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    just so you know i don't use invincibilty every time. i used it to get yoda unlocked.
    Also to get padme in the academy enter
    CORDE

22. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Think there be a code to play as a clone trooper?

23. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    [sigh] It's not coming out on Jan 7th, it's Feb 7th, I can't even get it for my birthday now :(

And no I won't get a gamecube, yes they have better graphics, but I think PS2 has better games and easier controls, I don't like the control pad for the Gamecube and the X-Box one is just far too chunky.

24. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    [sigh] It's not coming out on Jan 7th, it's Feb 7th, I can't even get it for my birthday now :(

And no I won't get a gamecube, yes they have better graphics, but I think PS2 has better games and easier controls, I don't like the control pad for the Gamecube and the X-Box one is just far too chunky.

25. GhastlyBoi

GhastlyBoi Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002

All European versions should be on store shelves right now. Got friends in the UK that are playing the game as we speak. You might try looking in another store. May the force be with you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.