Star Wars Clone Wars: The Purge of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by Jonathan_McEnroe, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello everyone!!!!

I am currently in early pre-production for a Clone Wars chapter to tie up the cartoon series in live action, set when the Clone Wars ends.

I am currently looking for a costume maker who would be able to come on board and help create the costumes. It would be a huge help to the production. There are only two costumes, Jedi costumes, different in look to each other.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/jonathanmc/swcwpotj.jpg]

Thank you, I would really appreciate the help! :)

Jonathan
  2. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    3D artists are welcome to contact me if you are interested in working on our Star Wars film, any help wil be highly appreciated :)

Thank you,

Jonathan
  3. malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA

star 7
    Best of luck with your prouction - are you exclusively filming in Scotland ? Which specific areas ?

You might find more help and support in the various fan forums :- Costuming and Props, FanFilms and 3D Scifi.

Hope that helps :)
  4. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey dude,

thanks a lot mate, yeah I've tried both but no luck, gunna have to search when I get back home next month and go around Glasgow.

I am filming in Glasgow, I am going to be hiring out a studio to set up a large greenscreen stage to film scale models and the actors. No physical sets are being constructed. I'll keep yas posted.

Jonathan
  5. malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA

star 7
    Best of luck :)

make sure that all your actors are scottish, and talk in strong scottish accents :) I'd *love* to see that in a fanfilm :)
  6. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    They're very expensive, but this place has the best robes I've ever seen.
  7. Cobar_Yik_Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    yah MasterGuff MPM is expencive but the look like they also the best ill be goin ther for my garb what do u think of style nomber 2?
  8. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    The other great thing about MPM is that they will let you mix and match from the different costume types.
  9. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Personally I prefer style 1 (and I'll be getting that as soon as I'm positive I've finished growing), but maybe that's just because I prefer Obi-Wan to Anakin.

If you're looking for something different, why not ask them if they'd do something in a different colour as to what's already shown. How about Zett Jukasa's grey robes or the darker brown colour of Cin Drallig and company? That would pretty much be the style 2 costume but with more brown fabric instead of leather.

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/zettjukassa/img/eu_bg.jpg]

[image=http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/explore/sithsnap/2005/07/img/ep3_ia_77292_r.jpg]

I always thought the Bultar Swan robes were pretty cool too, I'm sure they'd be able to do a similar design:

[image=http://gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika/sty2002/bultarswan_bg.jpg]

10. Cobar_Yik_Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    well iv got to the age were im growing down lol im about to take up semi permanat resadance in a weelchair woot freedom from the house n i can get up the toon now on the big red taxi to get to the pub woot. aye so hieght iseny a problem fir me lol;)
  11. Merku Jedi Padawan

sounds cool you should shoot some scenes around the knightswood area Glasgow where i am theres lots of parks and bushes and trees if you need to shoot forest like scenes and the ned limit is low here so you should get some peace while filming lol. Anyway good luck with your film dude wish you all the best.
  12. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey man!

I come from the Knightswood area as well yeah, but yeh the neds are all over the place hahaha!!

Unfortunately I have had to scrap everything Star Wars and persue a proper short film which my friend has written.

I'll keep you guys informed of how our other short film goes though, might give you a wee idea of what our SW film might have been like in terms of how I direct actors, and yah never know, I might just come back to it sometime :)

Cheers for your interest and support :)

Jonathan
  13. Merku Jedi Padawan

dam dirty neds they detoryed it all you manics. sorry planet of the apes rip off. Well good luck with your short film dude.
  14. The-Mace Jedi Padawan

Well the jedi could kick the crap out of some neds and film it, entertainment at its finest.
  15. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have to agree with you there hehehe!!

I think somewhere down the line I'll definately get round to doing a SW fan film, even if it is just a lightsaber fight or whatever, I'd still get that buzz of making a SW film.

Is anyone here doing anything fan film like they need a hand with?

Jonny :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.