main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Clone Wars: Volume 2 Wins Annimation Award!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by vong333, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Well, I know this dosen't mean much, but its good to know that star wars can still punch a wallop in other mediums. Yesterday, at the 33rd Annual Annie Awards, Clone Wars Volume 2 won in the category of Best Televison Show or something like that. That makes this volume a 2 Emmy winner plus an Annie winner, not only good for GT, but also for us star wars fans. I'm still trying to get over the fact that we did not get nominated for the special effects category for ROTS.

2. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    That's really good to hear and the reason ROTS wasn't nominated for the special effects category is probably because GL left the Screen Directors' Guild a long time ago.

3. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    You know something, I know people don't care to much for this, but belive it or not. It is the best thing besides the KOTOR video games and the Battlefront games to come in the prequel era. Oh well

4. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I'd also say the Clone Wars Animated Micro-Series is behind ROTS in the things that came in the Prequel era.

5. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    Revan- I completely agree with you, [:D] I have question though. :confused: One that has been bothering me for a while. Why do the hardcore EU fans dislike the clone wars cartoon series? I must admit, I'm not much of an animation man myself, but I am completely happy that this series of cartoons took in a total of three Emmy's and 1 Annie Award =D= . It was also very succesful in ratings for the Cartoon NetWork, and not to mention that it probably played a very big decision in GL to do more clone wars in animation. I don't know, maybe you can help me out on that.:confused:

6. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    They think it messes up contiunity.

7. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Then they are probably not going to like the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series but I'd take a quality made Animated TV Series over a quality made comic series almost everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.