STAR WARS: CLONE WARS

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by Jonathan_McEnroe, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, the new Online Star Wars Clone Wars series has now been fully written and currently recruiting Cast and Crew. This December you will be able to see the first glimpses of what is to come following the adventures of A'Sharad Hett on his final mission during the last days of the Clone Wars.

After many new story ideas and re-drafts, the writing stages have come full circle to our original idea, and we are now a go, go!

We will be working to produce a website for all to keep up to date on exclusive news, and previews of Star Wars: Clone Wars.

We hope to release the website at the beginning of October, so watch this space to updates and news on the forth coming productions from Carbon Films.

I'll be in touch! :D

Jonathan
  2. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey everyone!!

Hope your all doing well!

I thought I'd show the forum some new images from our film, STAR WARS CLONE WARS: PURGE OF THE JEDI!

This is a series of concept stills showing the opening shot of the film from Intro Scroll to the decent to the planet.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/jonathanmc/Copyofopeningstoryboardcopy.jpg]

We are really looking forward to Production in November and hope to have some footage by the time the Glasgow meet comes around too, so I'll see what I can do for that :)

I'll be in touch!

Jonny
  3. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey all!

I thought I'd give some progress on the film, and give to you the first teaser poster for the film to get things started :)

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/jonathanmc/StarWarsPurgeoftheJedi.jpg]

We will be releasing a series of wallpapers on the run up to the film's release on our website, currently being developed now :)

Shall be in touch :D

Jonathan
  4. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey peeps!

Hope your doing well :)

Just to add further news to our thread reguarding showings of Purge of the Jedi, we'll be arranging to play at the NEC at MEM in November. Before then we'll be holding a presentation of the film, including it's trailer at the first G-Mex show in Manchester with TimB :D

We look forward to the shows and hope to see you there :D

Jonny
  5. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello everyone!!!

Hope your all doin well :D

Wow, where to start! Well, over the past few weeks we've been developing our ideas further and have totally reworked our plot from top to bottom and have set it beyond the current stories in the Expanded Universe.

"We arrive at a time, nearly three hundred thousands years after the invasion of the Yuuzhan Vong, the Sith have returned, and have waged a war that has crippled the Galactic Alliance. Coruscant has been destroyed along with many other worlds, and hope begins to fade.

After the deaths of all Jedi Council members in a bid to strike fear into the hearts of the innocent, Jedi Master Aidan Skywalker and his apprentice, Jen Serphia lead an attack on the Sith in an attempt to bring down it?s leader, along with his army."

Our plans are coming along smoothly and with a new date of February the 17th set for Production, we are flying! With excitment building we hope to deliver on a level that no other fan film has gone before and will bring to you a darker side of Star Wars that we haven't seen before.

I hope to have more information for you soon and will shall be in touch :)

Jonathan
  6. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Good luck with it all Jonny, I look forward to the premiere! :)
  7. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey duder!

Cheers mate, I too look forward to that day hehe :D

Should have more updates soon! :D

Jonny
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.