main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Star Wars: Clone Wars

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Keon_Ulic, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keon_Ulic

Keon_Ulic Jedi Master star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    Hey is anything going on for Star Wars Clone Wars? Anyone camping out or any events?

2. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    I haven't heard of anything yet, though I don't know how many people still use this site. I would like to go myself. Most of my friends are not into sci-fi or cartoons at the movies. I don't know how many I could convince to go. I will go one way or another.

If others are going, it would be fun to meet up...

3. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Is everyone getting excited? :D I?ve posted a thread here on the SouthEast Regional Discussion board where we can gather and talk about the new movie and share pics. Come on over and join us!

4. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    So what is the overall feelings on the Clone Wars.

Generally, I prefer the live action movies. The characters are obviously animation in the Clone Wars movie... but that is based of the cartoon series anyway. Other than the characters, the graphics were great. The ships, equipment, and droids were very well done.

The plotline scenario seemed unlikely, but plausible. The Jedi seemed confident in other the movies that they could defeat the Seperatist Droid Army...but in this one...before Revenge of the Sith, they are looking for outside help...and help/alliances from crime lord/gangsters at that. Doesn't seem to fit the Jedi "way". However, concern over Dooku joining with them was the plausible side. Does this means justify the end.

Despite the main plot of the movie... I am happy to see the new Star Wars enthusiasm...including the collectibles. [face_alien_1]

5. Red-One

Red-One Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2005
    I don't know why this is seemingly directed at children?

I have an 9 yr old and a 15 yr old and they both hated how babyish the movie was-all the artooie & skyguy stuff. I hope they 'mature' this before it turns into Spongebob Star Wars.

6. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    I agree... I have no problem with cartoons...but you can still make them for adults. For evidence of this fact, we only need to go to Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. Animation doesn't have to be for children any longer. :D

In some ways, it resembled the Ewok Adventures...

7. JocastaNu3

JocastaNu3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2008
    Hey,
    Just wondering what everyone is thinking of the Clone Wars series?? I have missed quite a few episodes, so I'm hoping for a good marathon soon to catch up.
    Are y'all liking it?

8. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Thanks to Cartoon Network, I have gotten to watch the series. Wasn't sure if I would like it or not, so I haven't bought any of the DVDs yet. I think I have seen most or all of the episodes they have aired so far. Pretty good so far. Like any series, some are better than others.

9. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Clone Wars is my Friday night ritual...then Saturday night is my SW RPG ritual with friends. Life is good in the Boro!!!

10. JocastaNu3

JocastaNu3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2008
    Yeah, it needs to be our ritual, but somehow we have missed so many episodes. I am hoping for a major marathon soon to catch up. what I've seen, I've enjoyed. Very much like seeing all of the different worlds affected by the wars

11. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Well, the last two episodes are available on starwars.com. Next week begins a 3 episode series!!! Woo hoo!!!!

12. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Yeah! ...A cartoon trilogy. [face_alien_1] Lately, we have been able to see Anakin "evolving" towards the Sith.

13. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I was wondering when he was going to stop being so nice all the time. But I liked him that way :(

14. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    It is his destiny... He must start down the dark path. R2-D2 must have the entire imperial/clone network in his databanks by the time he meets Luke.

15. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Clone Wars is now on Adult Swim...yeah!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.