main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Star Wars collectibles for sale

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by rlevtzow, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rlevtzow

rlevtzow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    a friend mine has these collectibes for sales
    please contact me for his number(in private messages or give me your phone

Star Wars Millinium Falcon $25

" Darth Vader $25

" X-Wing Fighter $25

" Darth Vader #2 $15

" Luke Skywalker (in khaki jumpsuit) $15

" " (in black " ) $15

" Princess Leia $15

" Mini lunchbox $15

" Death Star $15

Star Wars Misc. Items in plastic sack $ 5

Star Wars Talking Bank $25

Star Wars X-Wing Fighter Model

2. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    If anyone is interested in Star Wars Cup Toppers let me know and I can either ship them via FedEx or bring them for ya in June. See the link to know what is available. I had the entire collection... this is what is left over from our garage sale.

3. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I just read the Rules of the JC closer to find that this type of posting is not allowed. Below is the section that talks about it. I made a similar post about my SW items on the Austin boards and I'll I got as a reply was NOT ALLOWED!!! It would have been nice if the admin that edited my entry would have taken the time to help me understand why and kindly direct my attention to the section below, oh well.

"Sorry about the mess."

Piracy, Bootlegging and Plagiarism

1. Linking to, mentioning or requesting underground sites, pirate sites, etc. to get copyrighted materials is prohibited. Discussion of widely-known, established filesharing services (such as Kazaa) or websites (Digital Archive Project) is also not acceptable. Discussion of legal ways for "fair use" of currently owned, copyrighted material is allowed in the proper forum however.

2. No warez. Do not use these forums to swap/sell/buy illegal software (or other illegal materials) or even to arrange swapping. Please note that no LucasArts software is considered "abandonware" and is considered bootlegging and/or piracy if you acquire it illegally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.