main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Star Wars collectibles review

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    OMG Z you got to stop! My side HURTS from laughing!

FIGS: Giran- All new 1st for this guy. I give it a 10 out of 10. Cool now Malakili has help with the Rancor.

Nikto Gunner- All new 1st for this guy. I give it a 10 out of 10. Comes w/ Sail barge gun. Gun is cool BUT not the guy that shot it in the movie.
    Maybe Jabba's Sail Barge SOON or new skiff? How Sweet would be?

2. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    I try I try. More reviews to come...

3. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Well just picked up...

Nine Nunb- Its a repaint of Ten Nunb Still a 10. As seen in briefing room. Comes with a blaster. Hope they will do a Falcon Co- Pilot one.

Also got (what the heck for 5 bucks each)

Owen Lars and Beru Whithsun- Both are NEW figs. I give them 8 out of 10. Cool they made them just not EXCITED. worth $5

4. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Today FIGS are: Major Panno-All new comes with cloak, blaster,comlink and goggles. Comlink can fit into cloak pouch. Awesome movement. 10 of 10. I can see
    REPAINT or customs for this one.

Ewoks- This time around we get Nho'Apakk and Paploo. Both are kit-bashed(means parts from others figs)W/ new heads cloaks and spears. 8 of 10
    Two per pack is good I think 3 would be better since so small. Paploo's 3rd time out and the best.

R3-M3- Is a retooled R2 w/clear dome.
    R5-C7- Repaint R5 unit

5. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Todays review is on the Dewback w/ Sandtrooper:

The Dewback- All NEW. Designed after the ones in episode 1. Done very well. Has ball-jointed feet, legs and head. The tail has no movement. Saddle and harness looks realistic and comes off. I give it 9 out of 10. Would like to see one w/ episode 4 head.

The Sandtrooper- Is kit-bashed W/ new legs. Made to be able to sit on the Dewback andhe dose in a weird way. Dont look right when sitting. When standing his legs are spread out. Comes W/ shock pole, backpack, white shoulder pad and a new blaster rifle(which is COOL) I give him a 8 of 10

6. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Just picked up:

Leesub Sirln- All new. 14 points of articulation. AWESOME FIG comes w/ glass and blaster. 10 out of 10

R2-D2- Re-tooled re-painted BUT still worth getting. This time around hes got a painted dome instead of silver and has the bolt. Comes w/ blue blast thing
    that goes on his head. Shows other parts but dont come with. 8-9 out 10

Hrchek Kal Fas- All new w/ 14 points of articulation. Comes w/ blaster and glass. This is a nice fig BUT it is not Hrchek Kal Fas. Hrchek Kal Fas wears BLACK
    boots and gloves and has Black eyes. Close but not him. Still give a 10

Imperial Scanning Crew- 10 out of 10 very very nice. 14 points of articulation. Comes w/ blaster and Scanning cart. This fig is a good base for Officers and AT-ST
    Drivers. Will be out w/ new head and scanning part.

Jawa & Security Droid- Kit-bashed w/ cloth skirt this time and new belt. Security Droid is all new 1st time. I give this set 9 out of 10. Now I can make the
    selling of the droids to Luke.

AT-ST- All new all awesome. Nice size and articulation. Two drivers fits into cock-pit. Comes with 2 guns one SA and one that shoots. Also comes w/ one driver.
    A re-paint from the Target Hoth battle pack. I give it a big 10. Limited run so if you see it and want it get it. Only at Wal-mart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.