main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Collecting

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by TheProtocol, Mar 17, 2013.

1. TheProtocol

TheProtocol Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 2, 2012
    Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I was wondering the best places to acquire Star Wars Collectibles? (Statues, busts, lightsabers etc).

I'm looking to start a collection and am wondering the best place to start. I've had a look at Sideshow and that's pretty cool.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    My first thoughts where conventions and other SW events. There you can get various SW things to collect. Of course, various online auctions, your local newspaper are other good places as well.

But the first step would be to decide what you want to collect exactly, because if you say "everything SW" than you should google Sansweet - the biggest collector of SW. You'll find out that's almost impossible to have everything SWish. So it's better to decide for a certain SW area like "everything about Han Solo", "everything on or out of paper", "everything movie based", "selfmade costumes", etc. That makes more sense. :)

Oh, and of course, you might want to visit the collection board at this forum for more ideas. :)