main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Star Wars collection pictures

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DARKSIDE-DAVE, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARKSIDE-DAVE

DARKSIDE-DAVE Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2004
    Hi everyone I thought I would set up this link for you to rebelscum.com so that you could view a couple of my pics of my collection
    By all means if you have any pics of your collection post the link and we can all enjoy one of our favourite hobbies that is collectig STAR WARS!!!!

To see mine look under Dave C in victoria. I have sent in 6 more new shots so hopefully they will be posted in a couple of weeks.

http://www.rebelscum.com/homepics.asp

2. DARKSIDE-DAVE

Aug 7, 2004
    Really?....nobody has any digi-pics of their collection that you wanna share? :eek:

3. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Dave there are alot of folks around here with collections. As well as being one of the RSAs in Canada I am also one of the moderators over on the JC Collecting forum. You may what to stop by. I have pictures of my collection on my website
    if you want to have a look. My collection was on RebelScum but the link appears to be dead.

4. DARKSIDE-DAVE

Aug 7, 2004
    Mike

I just checked out your website and you have an awesome looking collection!
    Dave

5. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Thanks Dave and sorry about taking so long to respond :) Those pics will be updated very shortly...

6. DARKSIDE-DAVE

Aug 7, 2004
    Mike, Once you have your pics updated I look forward to seeing them!
    Dave

7. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Great collection pics Dave. Mine are on my fotki site here:

MJF's Collection Pics

Like Mike, mine need to be updated too as I've acquired quite a bit more since then, plus I have several costumes not shown.

8. DARKSIDE-DAVE

Aug 7, 2004
    Those are cool pics Mara! Im curious are the lightsabers from MASTER REPLICAS? I have 2 FX Vader & Luke and .45 mini Luke saber very cool collection,I ahve sent 6 new pics to rebelscum.com and just waiting for them to be posted.
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.