main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson "Star Wars collections"

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by big_boss_nass, May 31, 2005.

1. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
  2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Awesome collection!

3. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    are you saying what all do we have.. I have not catalogued mine at all.. is this just ROTS items.. I have almost every new action figure that has come out.. only missing perhaps six of the lot.. plus I have grevious bike.. and anakin's ship and Obi Wan's ship.. plus the special Target Lava Vader and the TRU Holographic Yoda.. and then an unleashed.. and the Ultimate Villian Anakin/Vader doll.. umm. more.. but can't think at the moment..

4. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    I just wanted to show some people my collection. I have more pictures to take though so I will get those up soon. If you have picture host them and put them up. www.imageshack.us is the site I use.

5. President_Scroob

President_Scroob Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 25, 2003
    that is the coolest cake ive ever seen. and probably ever will see

6. GoG

GoG Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    Heres some of my collection

ftp://toys:toys@65.100.101.29:4453/

7. Ulic-Qel-Droma75

Ulic-Qel-Droma75 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 17, 2005
    Speaking of Collections, has anyone been able to get there hands on the red shock trooper #6 variant or the Black clone pilot?

8. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    don't think so.. will look.. bought several clone troopers.. but do not think those were among them.

9. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    http://wc.pima.edu/~danzelmo/Damian/DamianJedi1.JPG

Not the best pic but it shows something

10. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Awwww, look at the Jedi he has in his collection ;)

11. timstephens4

timstephens4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Wow, I want to know where I can get a 7/8 scale Jedi. What do they cost, like $20000000000000000 to $30000000000000000?

j/k Great collection. Mine is all in boxes because I don't have room for it all.

12. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    is this a current costume, you should just wear it.. it looks great.. you just need your robe.

13. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Haha, funny, but I'm not for sale. :)

No, that "costume" shrank too much to fit me, when I put it on I looked rather silly.

14. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    :(

closes her ebay auction for live pose-able Jedi

[face_clown]

15. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005

twins

this is the set to get.. wow!!

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I will be at burger king at 6am this morning.. want my chase figure with voice chip. and the watches don't look half bad either.

17. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    what happened to your 6am venture Cat???? Its 930 and you still havent gotten your tush to BK... :p

me on the other hand, I have 2 breathing Vaders, 2 Storm Troopers with hologram Imperial Cogs, An Old Obi Wan fortune teller, a speedy Snow Speeder, and a Spinning Chewie. [face_peace]

18. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Your such a stinker!! You should have been here pounding on my door at 6am to wake me..

;) my dang alarm did not wake me up.. I am going now.. hopefully there will be some stuff still at my store. I want my Vader!!

19. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Well Cat, what ya get?

Maybe I'll do "the King" 4 lunch today (I left my lunch in the fridge)

20. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I got vader breathing (chase figure), and a stormtrooper, obi wan, chewie, and a speeder.. plus week one watch.. which is luke on one side and stormtrooper on the other.. then also two of the lenticular cash cards .. which we will just use to buy most toys in the coming weeks.. they have two cards out a time apparently.. these two are anakin/vader.. and vader/Luke.

going back in the morning to see if I can get two more vader's they said they should open a new box in the morning.

then we went to toys r us and Jake got me a belated birthday present.. shaak ti and barriss offee in 12" style. Still no 12" Padme..[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] and I am extremely disgruntled over this!!!

also a 12" luminara would be nice [face_praying]

21. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Older Pics (more stuff now) but U get some idea...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/hal9k1/SwWall3.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/hal9k1/swWall2.jpg

22. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I wish we lived in a big giant house.. and had all our stuff in the whole house.. the star wars house.. I just love all your stuff.. but I love my stuff too..:)

23. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Isin't your house bigger than mine and you ahve 2 floors? You house if giant compared to most I've seen in Tucson, you can spread you stuff out and make the Star Wars house U always wanted (if Jake can mingle his stuff in it also, it's only fair)

[face_peace]

24. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    yes.. it's a big house.. and yes.. only fair to let Jake mingle his stuff in.. the only room that is yet to be taken over is the living room.. well.. and I won't decorate the spare room not knowing who might wind up living there.. and I keep waiting for braiden and kirby to decided what they want in the other room.. who knows.. it may happen in time..

25. GoG

GoG Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh gawd. I cant wait to show u some of my pics...