main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson "Star Wars collections"

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by big_boss_nass, May 31, 2005.

1. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Yea, mine is not nearley as close to all that

2. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Yeah...we only have about a quarter of what you have Damien...we'd like to at least catch up to you:D

3. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    You've not seen what's in my closet yet, or the printed material, Assorted odd stuff, promotional stuff, micro-machines, and models. =P~

4. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    OooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh I see...so there's more huh;)

5. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    Thank you guys. Those photos were taken last year sometime. When I get my camera battery working I will have to post all of my collection.

6. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Yes, to some people it's called collecting cr*p. :-B

It's addictive, powerful, a hungry evil little collecting addiction, ask big_boss_nass, it's just money grabbing nasty stuff, room filling, time consuming, nasty hobby collecting. [face_skull]
    But when you find that one thing you have been looking for a long time it's worth it. =P~
    And the most expensive or most valuable piece is always your more cherished piece. [face_love]

Most of the fun is the hunt. [face_thinking] IMHO.

7. timstephens4

timstephens4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    I found these new statuettes from Gentle Giant, want the yoda one.

[image=http://millionaireplayboy.com/images/tf06/gentlegiant/gg_12.jpg]

[image=http://millionaireplayboy.com/images/tf06/gentlegiant/gg_14.jpg]

[image=http://millionaireplayboy.com/images/tf06/gentlegiant/gg_16.jpg]

8. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Carrie Fisher never looked this good! (Jeez, I'm turned on by a statuette. I've REALLY got to get out of the house more often!!)

9. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Carrie Fisher never looked this good! (Jeez, I'm turned on by a statuette. [/quote]

Ummm.... it's not just you bud. :confused:

10. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    All of those are sexy, but being a straight male the Padme and R2 statue really hits the spot.

Collecting is a deamon, it's hard to pick and choose toys. I have to buy all of the ones that I find. It's a money sucking fiend. It's probably the will of the Force that I dont' find them all in stores or I'll be bankrupt.

11. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    [image=http://www.koenigscollectibles.com/fxsabers06.jpg]

Notice the "new addition".

This is getting nuts, I can't afford this.

12. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    you can always sell computer parts out of you're sand crawler out in the desert... ;)

13. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    you can always sell computer parts out of you're sand crawler out in the desert... ;) [/quote]

Well, yea, actually I can.

14. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    gotta admit.. I don't normally go for the gentle giant figures.. but I really want that Leia/R2 D2 one.

15. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Enough of this, it's just silly....

Operate On The Dark Lord

Darth Vader is in need of repairs? better operate quick! This classic Operation game is reborn with the addition of Darth Vader on the table! Dig deep into the Dark Lord of the Sith by removing his symbols of power: he's got Deflecting Palm, Ominous Breathing, Rebel Scum Detector, Deadly Duel, and many more! Don?t set off the buzzer, or the Dark Lord of the Sith's eyes will light up and you will hear him scream in pain! "NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!"

[image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2006/TSCoperation2.jpg]
    One or more players.

Not to mention this stuff....

[image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2006/TSCdemise15.jpg]

[image=http://www.sideshowtoy.com/placed/040106maul_01-547.jpg]

:rolleyes:

16. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Trust me you don't, I'm think of "getting rid of" some of what I have just to re-clame my livingroom. It's really getting bigger than I can handle in such a small space.

17. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    oh. I don't want to see you get rid of anything.. and if that Darth Vader Operation game really does exist.. I want one!! We were planning on getting operation this summer for playing with Kirby.. how great is that.. she likes DV!

18. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Why? See something you like? I'm open to all offers.

I THINK all that stuff was April Fools, but I have thought about the operation,
    if they can have "lava berry pop tarts" then why not "reconstruct Vader" operation?

19. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    hmm.. offers.. you know me.. if ever you want to get rid of anything that involves Leia or Padme.. you know where to come and discuss options.

not sure on the other stuff to be honest.

20. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    You would have to look and point out what you are intreested in, I ahve no clue what is in my livingroom anymore. I keep loosing stuff only to find it someplace I never thought I would have placed it.

21. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I would not be able to specify.. it would just be if you suddenly said.. hey I am getting rid of such and such.. and I would then say.. oh wow.

22. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Since we can't do a "for sale" page on the TFF boards I"ll start one on the web site and anyone can e-mail me (at the bottom of the page "email webmaster") and I'll post it

23. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Sweet you know I have a plethora of things to list!!

24. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    If you send me a list (I know it's not easy to put together) I'll make the page. Just include a description, year, condition. I have to go through my stuff also, I need funds for the armor.

25. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I can't bear the thought of selling anything.. but I want MORE!!! I have to behave, Jake is starting to get onto me!! It may turn out I have an addiction after all.. to all things Star Wars!!