main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass STAR WARS Collectors' Informational thread of the Imperial Syndicate.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Thanks for the info on the Lucas figure JKJ_D.

I did hear that about Tower Mike, thanks for reminding me. I'm going to be just down the road from the Burlington, MA one on business the next three days. I'll have to remember to stop in there and check out what they have. Maybe do a little early holiday shopping.

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    while back in OH for a funeral I made a lil hunting trip. Back there they have the new Naboo/Endor II wave filling the pegs at Wally World. They also had the pegs filled with the new Titanium ships and they had the pegs filled with Galactic Heroes as well. I picked up the new Mpire mini ornaments at a Mejiers at there there were 2 packs of 5 one for the Force side and one for the Dark side. Mejiers is the midwest version of Super Wally World it was actually one of the 1st stores of its kind back there over 10 yrs ago. Pretty much started the whole super store thing.

3. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I saw the new wave of Titanium ships this weekend as well. Can't remember where I was though :oops: We started our Christmas shopping this weekend and I swear I was at every Target, TRU & WalMart in the area. I think it was at the TRU in Bellingham. That Blue Naboo Fighter is weird looking.

4. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Well, My Lucas in Stormie disgiuse FINALLY came today. The mailer box was in pretty rough shape but the figure itsself and the bubble case are not too shabby.

5. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I received my GL stormie yesterday as well. I must admit I like this fig it was pretty cool. wish I could get more pops in order to get another one.

6. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Jorge?Check with Pete over at st.com and see if he has any left. That's who I got mine from.

7. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    this morning I picked up the Imperial Shuttle from Target in Westboro. The box looks pretty cool. I haven't opened it yet but I plan on doing that at some point. The weekly ad for Target says this is a limited time item so who knows what the will do to demand.

8. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I hit the Milford Target this morning and by accident saw the Shuttle on the end cap.

I kind of forgot about these. I was in Target to get some laundry detergent when I saw them. A little bit away from the main toy section.

I grabbed one and then the last one was taken by some woman.

I saw these said limited time only. How long will they be sold for?

I hope everyone got one that wanted one.

I still remember my original vinatage one from ROTJ back when I was a kid.

I am saving this one for my future Star Wars fan.

Also they had the new wave of figures that I haven't seen until today I picked up the holographic Darth Maul too.

9. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Ummm, is there something you'd like to tell us?

10. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    No, just planning ahead that's all.

Any other Star Wars collectibles coming out soon or is the shuttle about it for now?

11. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    There's the WalMart exclusive tins with the Cantina Band figures in them. Today at the Bellingham TRU I saw the first 30th Anniversary ships. They had the Trade Fed Tank and the Vader Sith Starfighter.

12. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    One of my buds found the Cantina tin down in TX. So they are slowing hitting the WWs. Hopefully they will be out today. I would like to get them all.

13. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I have not seen what these cantina tins look like?

I will have to google it today and find it.

I am afraid I might like it too much and buy them. :oops:

14. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    They look just like the other tins that are out now. Only difference of course is instead of 4 different figures, it has all 5 band members.

15. JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D

JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2006
    I was surfing around starwarsshop.com and saw they reposted the Shadow Trooper.

Shadow Trooper

I picked it up earlier when it was available. Its a pretty cool figure.

16. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Thanks for the info JKJ_D. Weird that they'd show up again after so long. Wonder if these are from cancelled/returned orders?

Anyone out there get any SW swag over the holidays? Personally I only got a few things, but I'm not complaining. I got the Darth Spud and GH Vader key chains but the best was the Sideshow Collectibles 12" Qui-Gon I got from Mrs. Wormie. I did get some cash that I may end up using on a Sideshow or Gentle Giant item.

17. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I got the Millennium Falcon Transformer from my friend for Christmas.

I picked up some sweet vintage Star Wars weapons at a low cost and some vintage figures off ebay.

18. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Not much happening hunt wise. Looks like Targets are doing reorgs. Went to Millbury on Sat total mess in toy land. Framingham was the same yesterday. Westboro and Milford weren't bad but I think their reorgs are coming soon. so be on the look out people with the reorgs happening the new stuff should be right around the corner. I for one am up in the air about buying more stuff. I may just go with GG busts and bust-ups they don't come out as often so that will help lighten the burden on the ol' wallet. lol

19. JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D

JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2006
  20. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I received my George Lucas stormtrooper yesterday :)

Not bad just deciding if I want to open it or not?

I think I am going to pick up the comic book packs of figures but may wait to see if they go on clearance.

21. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Saw all of the newest clones tonight at the Target in Milford. They had 2 of each, except for the holo cody which they had 3 of.

22. Mohawk-Elvis

Mohawk-Elvis Jedi Master star 1

Jan 28, 2007
    Here is an article about the new ORDER 66 collection exclusive to Target.

Order 66 2-Packs

I sense alot of Mace, Obi-Wan, and Anakins up for trades or for sale.

I wish we could get only the clones if wanted on these exclusives.

23. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I received a hefty pay-out of my accrued vacation time this week and used a small piece of it to buy myself the GG Chewie bust. I came very close to getting the GG Animated Luke Statue, but settled on the Chewie bust instead. Can't wait to get it home.:D

24. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    The Chewy bust is a good one my friend. I have it and love it. Good buy.

The Wal-mart 5 made an appearance on Friday. I was able to find them at Westboro and Hudson.

25. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Figures, not that I'm looking for any of the 5, but I hit that WW twice last week and there wasn't bupkiss on the pegs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.