main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass STAR WARS Collectors' Informational thread of the Imperial Syndicate.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D

JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2006
    I stopped by the Walmart in North Attleboro, they had 4 out of the 5 figures. I picked up Mace Windu's Astromech droid put passed on all the rest. No luck at Target finding Commander Appo or the Elite Scout Trooper.

2. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Nice find. I saw the Felucia & Ilum BP's today at the Target in Framingham. They had about 20 of each on the front endcap.

3. Mohawk-Elvis

Mohawk-Elvis Jedi Master star 1

Jan 28, 2007
    Just a reminder that TRU is having a buy one get one free sale on all SW action figures today and tomorrow only.

Sorry to report that the vehicles are not part of this sale according to the Sunday paper ads.

4. Mohawk-Elvis

Jan 28, 2007
    Well I was at the Bellingham TRU and the sign said the sale was good until 2/24/2007 and it said the Buy one get one free was good on the figures and playsets.

5. JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D

JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2006
    I was at the North Attleboro TRU twice on Sunday (in the morning and at night) and both times they only had 4 of the same figures (the power droids from Episode V). I questioned one of the employees who told me, rudely, that they had filled them up this morning and that there was a buy 1 get 1 free sale so they went fast. I told him about being their this morning and seeing the same figures in the same position and he told me that they had no more cases of figures in the back.

I think its a joke that they have a sale and hold back new waves because of it.

Sorry just venting my frustration of not being able to find Commander Appo or the Elite Trooper (plus a little lack of sleep!)

6. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Scored my third SS 12" figure today. Got a deal on an Obi-Wan for $45 shipped!:D

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Has anyone had any luck tracking down the McQuarrie trooper from the 30th Anniversary wave? TK has said he has seen about 20 cases opened and NONE of them had the trooper in it. You can see plenty of them on eBay so someone is finding them... Thanks for any info!

8. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I have yet to see the complete wave 1 of the TAC. I have a case coming from EE at some point I guess I ordered to late and will get will at some point. Reports at st.com have Wave 2 showing up in MA. I picked up 4 of 6 of the Order 66 packs this morning at Westboro Target.

9. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    The Concept Stormie is the only Wave 1 figure I have NOT seen on the pegs. Of course, it is only shipping 1 per case :mad:. I had to trade a Galactic Marine for mine. You think after how hard it was for people to get the Concept Stormie the first time, HasBLOW would have maybe done 2 per case. NOOOO, instead we have Obi-Wans cluttering every peg from one end of the state to the other.

10. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    So far the only concept fig that will be two to a case is Boba Fett in Wave 2. Chewy is one per case for Wave 3.

11. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I'm not a hardcore collector by any means, but I thought I'd give a site I've become aware of a plug here, since it deals with collecting. It's called AllTroops.com, and they offer an array of free tools to allow you to manage your collection from any computer with an Internet connection. You need to become a member of the site in order to use the tools, but that membership is also free (they run a store to support the site). There's a description of all of the tools in the "About" section of the site if you want to give it a look before you join. :D

12. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    I don't know if any of you will be looking for these but, Newbury Comics and KB Toys at the Solomon Pond Mall both have the Star Wars Coin Collector kits with a collectible DV figure and DV coin included to get the collection started with.

I am hoping that someone will pick one up for my birthday before they are gone. Question is, where to get other coins.

The kit was about 3-4$ cheaper at KB... I believe it was only $8.99

13. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I have seen the DV coin albums at Target, Wal-mart, TRU, and KB. I do believe Target, Wal-mart, and TRU have them at 9.99 and KB has them 12.99 or something like that. The coins for the album come from the new series of figures that have been slowly coming out. For the 30th anniversary of SW they are doing the whole figure with coin promo like Kenner did back in the day.

14. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    No need to worry WoV, these seem pretty easy to find. Every store I've been into over the past couple of weeks has had quite a few of them on the shelves.

15. Mohawk-Elvis

Jan 28, 2007
    I mentioned this at the last meet but I am selling off my collectibles I have way too much stuff and no more room.

I have stuff from POTF2 right up to TAC.

If anyone has any needs send me a PM :)

16. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    In case anyone out there is still looking for the VTAC or 'Vintage' figures from theis year, most of the Targets in the area now have these on clearance. I found a few of them last week for only $2.98 a piece, marked down from the original $11.99.

17. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Added another GG Bust to my collection over the weekend. I was able to get the 'Old' Obi-Wan bust for $45 shipped!:D I think that makes an even 12 in my collection now.

18. McLOVIN

McLOVIN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2007
    I got that one also Mike congrats on the aquisition. :) It is a very nice bust.

19. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Anyone out there have a Hasbro or Rubies Maul lightsaber they would be willing to part with? My nephew just made a last-minute addition to his Christmas list.

20. McLOVIN

Aug 19, 2007
    Wow I just checked e-bay and both are going for big bucks.

There did appear to be a new version I have not seen yet from Hasbro but have not seen any with the new packaging yet.

I will check with my Hasbro resource and see what can be done.

21. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    One of my friends sent this to me. The title of the email was "THE MOST AWESOME Star Wars tie-in Lucas didn't have the balls to make" What do you think? I think it would have sold out completely! http://gizmodo.com/photogallery/starwarscrap/1000714977
    Apparently it was proposed to GL, but he didn't approve it for some reason. [face_laugh]

22. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Latest addition to my collection:

[image=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v14/lemartian/skywalkercostumefront.jpg]

The thing is in extremely nice condition. Looks like it was never worn before, no fading, stains or rips. The mask even still has it's elastic attached. The best part is it came with the box as well. Box is in amazing condition as well. Only negative is it is missing the cellophane on the window.

23. McLOVIN

Aug 19, 2007
    Can't see the image on this Mike?

I just finally got the Yoda & R2-D2 maquette CIV exclusive with birthday money.

Got it fairly cheap. :)

24. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Eh. ebay must have taken the pic down (or the seller deleted the pic from his host). It was a vintage Luke Skywalker Halloween costume by Ben Cooper. The thing is dang near mint. Remind me to show it off to you the next time we meet up.

25. McLOVIN

Aug 19, 2007
    I can't wait to see it :)

I had a Vader one I bought at the flea market in 2006 but it's missing the mask and box bottom. Not bad for 2 bucks though.

I think I can find a box bottom and mask hopefully for it.

I also do have a complete Fall Guy kids costume which I never knew existed from the same dealer. Also 2 bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.