main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass STAR WARS Collectors' Informational thread of the Imperial Syndicate.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Nice finds Chris. I will keep on the look for a Scorch. I have been able to get a few of those.

I went to Wally World in Hudson this morning they had nothing as usual. Target in Marlboro had nothing as well. They were putting new price tags up so who knows they might get something in tomorrow. I may have to go there at lunch.

2. DarthIC2

DarthIC2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2006
    Target in Millbury was a miss as well. There section of Star Wars is down to three or so rows of pegs.

3. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    [image=http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9693/c3por2d2pvcsm8gl.jpg]

I had both of those but sometime in the early 90s I lost the C3PO. The R2D2 is the exact figure I bought at Star Tours.

After doing some research, they are from the 'Droids' cartoon and were sold in these plastic display cups at the register at Star Tours. I vividly remember wanted the Darth Vader mask they had but my Dad getting me the figures instead. I have a pic of me wearing an R2-D2 shirt at Universal that I alos bought at Star Tours.

4. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I was able to find a Fire Pilot for ya today Chris if you still need him.

Today I went to Target in Marlboro at lunch and found a fire Pilot, Foul Montha, and GG. As I was entering Target I ran into a few collector from st.com and he hooked me up with a UGH Han Solo that he just got. They had the Corscant wave for the most part. I was going to pick up more but wasn't sure who needed what.

5. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Thanks again George! :) Just let me know what I owe you.

I am going to do some trades and sell some of my collection on ST.com I just have way too much stuff and making room is needed.

If anyone is looking for AOTC stuff and POTF2 let me know I may have what you need.

6. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Chris, if you're still looking for any EP1 figures, let me know. I have about 2 dozen of them just sitting around taking up space.

7. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Today I had a pretty good run I do believe. I was able to pick up a UGH Obi, Ani, Cody, and AT-AT. I also picked up a couple regular Codys and a couple firepilots. This was at Wally World in Hudson. I was debating between Hudson and Westboro this morning and after remembering I was informed that Westboro had the goods yesterday I had to go with Hudson. I am glad I did. Sometimes this out of the way hole does get the goods. lol Now if other out of the ways would be good I will be happy.

Mike do you happen to have a Padme with ascension gun? That is one of the few EP1 figs I am looking for.

8. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I have a question? I have some collectibles that I am having a hard time to decide whether to sell or trade.

I have an Unleashed Stormtrooper and I like it but at the same time I am wondering if I should sell or trade it.

It is one of those rare items I have in my collection. Any thoughts? What would you do?

9. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Did you say Unleashed Stormie? lol If you want to trade it I would be willing to take it off your hands. That is one of two Unleashed that have slipped through my paws. The other being a Vader from the wave with Mace and Dooku.

10. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I won't go too far into details since I just ranted my butt off over in the ST.com thread, but the Mass-Hole Slasher is back and now he's hitting the VTSC figures!:mad:

Found 2 VTSC Scouttroopers at the Framingham Target tonight but upon coser inspection discovered that they had been swapped out with older version of the fig (POTJ?) Really bad job to. Used bulky tape to reclose the clamshell and scotchtape to reclose the bubble to the card.

Needless to say this guy is a grade-A D-bag and needs to get a foot put up his cornhole sideways.

11. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    I'm all Jabba and Vintage figure myself. Oh yes, I WILL complete the vintage collection, oh yes.

12. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Target in Milford this morning had some good stuff.

Utapau Clones, Darth Vaders, Commander Codys, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Grievous, Fire Pilot.

I was able to pickup
    UGH Anakin ( bubble was crushed on both Anakin and Obi-Wan) :(
    UGH Obi-Wan
    UGH Darth Vader
    UGH Han Solo

I am willing to trade the UGH Han Solo if someone wants?

13. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Some nice finds there Chris. I was going to head over there this morning as well but instead ran into some yardwork that needed to get done :(

Aaron, let me know what you're looking for on the vintage side. I have a few duplicate vintage figures that I was going to put up on Ebay. They're loose and most of them have their weapons. Some are in great condition while others are in fair at best.

I actually think I have digi-pics of them somewhere around here...

14. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Today I picked up a couple Codys, Clones, UGH Han, and a Scorch for Chris. I think everyone that has mentioned they needed a Scorch is hooked up.

15. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Mike, I am pretty much down to the Last 17. I have three of them. The other figures, I am down to needing the Death Star Droid, Ugnaught, Bespin Gaurd (b@W)and the Power Droid.

16. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    It sounds like we're in the same boat. I'm down to the final 17 as well. I think I have 4 of them.

I just went through my collection and unfortunately I don't havy dupes of the ones you mentioned. Thought I had a second Ugnaugt but I was wrong.:oops:

17. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    I honestly do not know what I need to the full extent until I get my collection back from CA storage. I talked with Nicole and I we may just fly out there for a weekend so my folks can see Madison and I can get my stuff.

I did just win an Imperial Dignitary carderd, C-6 card but at least the figure and coin are untouched and C-10.

18. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Nice pick-up. That's one of the last 14 or so that I need. Once we get our tax refund back I may splurge and pick up a couple that I've been wanting to get for a while now.

19. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    By my guess, including the lost 14(7) that I need, I am about 25 figures short. That is not bad considering the base figures I need are easy to get. I just need my darn CA stuff back:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

20. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Guys, did any of you grab an extra Lando from the VOTC wave? I missed out on him.

21. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Try the closest TRU. I know the ones in Framingham and Bellingham still have him and I believe Yoda still on the pegs.

22. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I just traded off my VOTC Lando this week. Like Mike said try TRU. I think there were some left at the Auburn one. Like Mike also said Bellingham does have a few I was there on Sat. I think that Framingham had some the last time I was there. I also think Leominister has some as well.

23. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    AUbUrn TRU Had NOthing but Cliff Claven figs and Oxford Wal Mart was a disgrace of a mess. On my way to Lincoln street......

24. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Good luck at Lincoln St. See if they have the Senate Battle pack. Some people in CA and TX are finding them.

25. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    I will grab them if they are there......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.