main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH STAR WARS Comes To TOLEDO!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediFrankenstein, Jul 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediFrankenstein

JediFrankenstein Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2001
    The Star Wars The Magic of Myth exhibit comes to the Toledo Museum of Art on Sunday, Aug. 5th. This is one of only 5 places in the US that the Exhibit travels to. It is not to be missed! Special guests over the 5 month course of the show will include Doug Chiang, Steve Sansweet, and David West Reynolds and they will be autographing and lecturing. I hope everyone makes the time to come to Toledo for this unique opportunity.
    http://www.toledomuseum.org
    419-255-8000
    Tickets are on sale NOW!

JF

2. JediFrankenstein

JediFrankenstein Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2001
    Please don't forget that Paul Huston, ILM digital matte artist (AND he was a model maker for the Original Trilogy!) will be speaking at the TMA on Saturday, September 22nd. Another rare opportunity to hear about Star Wars from the inside.

Information is at: http://www.toledomuseum.org/exhibitions.html

JF

3. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    I'm heading on up to Toledo Friday after next with a good friend of mine. I't gonna be cool, I can feel it. :D

I wish I were closer to Columbus though, I'm stuck around Marion and can't join a Fan Force. :(

4. Yodajammies

Yodajammies Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2000
    I had the chance to go to the exhibit back in August, and it was absolutely awesome. Well worth the three-hour drive from Columbus. I strongly encourage you to go if you get the chance. There's just something about seeing Darth Vader and Boba Fett in person that makes it awesome.

YJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.